- Aguilera, F., Towards a new water economy: Key issues. Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. December 14 to 18, Zaragoza, Spain (1998)
- Arrojo, P., The ethical challenge of the new water culture: functions, values and rights game. Edt. Polity Press. Barcelona, Spain (2005)
- Arrojo, P., The public and private sectors in water management. Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. December 5 to 7, Lisbon, Portugal (2013)
- Berga, L., Dams and reservoirs in the twentieth century Spain. Public magazine, Works 2003, No. 3438, 37–40 (2003)
- Coixet, I. “Aral. Lost Sea”. Documentary. http://www.wearewater.org/es/aral-el-marperdido_1900. September, 2010.
- Diaz, M., Spanish evolving water policies since the Enlightenment until today. Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. Zaragoza, Spain (1998)
- Estevan, A., Inheritances and problems of the Spanish water policy. Bilbao, Spain: Bakeaz (2008)
- Fernádez, J.R., The Anthropocene: the ecological crisis is global. Madrid, Spain: Virus.
- New Water Culture Foundation. 2014. What is the meaning waterworks? Guide to the New Water Culture, Zaragoza. Spain. Available in: http://www.fnca.eu/guia-nuevacultura-del-agua/ (2011)
- Garcia, J. E., Environmental education, constructivism and complexity. Sevilla: Diada Editorial S.L (2004)
- Garcia, J. E., The contents of the Environmental Education: a reflection from the perspective of complexity. Research journal at school, No. 53, 31–53 (2004)
- Martinez, F. J. and Antoranz Mª.A., “Water and the Spanish education system.” The Water Framework Directive: realities and futures. III Iberian Congress on Water Management and Planning. November 13 to 17, Seville, Spain (2002)
- Yaguas, G., Environmental profile of Spain, 2013 Report based on indicators. Ministry of Environment. http://www.magrama.gob.es/es/calidad-y-evaluacionambiental/publicaciones/Perfil_Ambiental_2013_tcm7-357526.pdf (2013)
- Montes, C. Torres, Santos, I., Benayas, F., Gutierrez, J., Gamo, V. D., et al., 2011. Ecosystems and biodiversity for human well-being. Assessment Millennium Ecosystem of Spain. Summary of results. Biodiversity Foundation and Autonomous University of Madrid. Madrid, Spain.
- United Nations., 2nd United Nations report on the development of water resources in the world. Water, a shared responsibility (2006)
- United Nations., 3rd United Nations report on the development of water resources in the world. Water in a changing world (2009)
- United Nations. 3rd United Nations report on the development of water resources in the world. Water management in a context of uncertainty and risk (2012)
- Novo, M., Environmental education in times of crisis. Trasánlatica education. No. 9: 6–13 (2011)
- Garment, J., Critical analysis of the Water Framework Directive. Technical Seminar: Application of the DMA before 2015. University of Huelva (2013)
- Roca, F., Reflections on the first water planning process of the WFD in Spain. Observatory of the Water Framework Directive. New Water Culture Foundation (2013)
- Steffen, W, Wendy Broadgate, Lisa Deutsch, Owen Gaffney, and Cornelia Ludwig . The trajectory of the Anthropocene: The Great Acceleration.
- The Anthropocene Review, January, 2011.
- Yann Arthus-Bertrand. Home movie script. June, 2005. http://www.saber.ula.ve/bitstream/123456789/29554/3/latierra_nuestro_hogar.pdf
- WWF., Living Planet Report. Biodiversity, biocapacity and future proposals (2012)
This article has an erratum: [erratum]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|