- Chia-Yu, W. The role of mental-modeling ability, content knowledge, and mental models in general chemistry students’ understanding about molecular polarity. Dissertation of Philosophy. The Faculty of the Graduate School University of Missouri, (2007).
- Creswell, J. W. Nitel araştırma yöntemleri - Beş yaklaşıma gore nitel araştırma ve araştırma deseni (Çev. Ed: Bütün, M. & Demir, S.B.) Ankara: Siyasal Kitabevi, (2013).
- Demirci, N. Bilgisayarla etkili öğretme stratejileri ve fizik öğretimi, Ankara: Nobel Yayıncılık, (2003).
- Fraenkel, J.R., & Wallen, N.E. How to design & evaluate research in education. Boston: McGraw Hill, (2006).
- Gilbert, J. K., & Boulter, C. J. Stretching models too far, Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association. San Francisco, (1995).
- Greca, I.M., & Moreira, M.A. Mental models, conceptual models, and modeling. International Journal of Science Education, 22, 1–11, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Harrison, G. A., & Treagust, F.D. A typology of school science models. International Journal of Science Education, 22(9), 1011–1026, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Hrepic, Z., Zollman, D. A., & Rebello, N. S. Identifying students’ mental models of sound propagation: The role of conceptual blending in understanding conceptual change. Physical Review Special Topics-Physics Education Research, 6, 020114, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Merino, M. J. Some difficulties in teaching the properties of sounds. Physics Education, 33(2),101–104, (1998). [CrossRef]
- Plumb, M. S. Student interpretations of electric and magnetic fields and forces on the CSEM. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. The State University of New York, (2003).
- Redish, E. F. A theoretical framework for physics education research: modeling student thinking, in Proceedings of the International School of Physics “Enrico Fermi”, Course CLVI, Redish, E. F. & Vicentini, M. (eds.) 1–64 (IOS Press, Amsterdam, 2004), (2004).
- Yıldırım, A., & Şimşek, H. Sosyal bilimlerde nitel araştırma yöntemleri (6. Baskı). Ankara: SeçkinYayıncılık, (2008).
- Yin, R. K. Case study research: Design and methods. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications, (1984).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|