- Duggleby, J. How to be an online tutor. Gower Publishing, Ltd., (2000).
- Hughes, G. Using blended learning to increase learner support and improve retention. Teaching in Higher Education, 12 (3), 349-363. (2007). [CrossRef]
- MacDonald, J. Blended learning and online tutoring: Planning learner support and activity design. Gower Publishing, Ltd., (2008).
- Bender, T. Discussion-based online teaching to enhance student learning. Sterling, Virginia: Stylus Publishing, (2003).
- King, F. B. A virtual student. Not an ordinary Joe. Internet and Higher Education, 5, 157–166. (2002). [CrossRef]
- Schank, R. Educational technology: The promise and the myth. World Bank, Human Development Network, Education Group, Washington, DC Processed, (2001).
- García-Peñalvo, F. J. ed. Advances in E-Learning: Experiences and Methodologies: Experiences and Methodologies. IGI Global, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Donnelly, R., ed. Applied e-learning and e-teaching in higher education. IGI Global, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Krasnova, T., Vanushin, I. Blended Learning Perception among Undergraduate Engineering Students. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), 11 (1), 54-56 (2016). [CrossRef]
- Throne, K. Blended Learning: How to Integrate Online & Traditional Learning. London: Kogan Page Limited, (2003).
- Papamitsiou, Z., & Economides, A. Temporal learning analytics visualizations for increasing awareness during assessment. RUSC. Universities and Knowledge Society Journal, 12 (3), 129-147 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Aycock, A., Garnham, C., & Kaleta, R. Lessons learned from the hybrid course project. Teaching with Technology Today, 8(6), 1-6. (2002).
- Nehme, M. E-learning and students’ motivation. Legal Educ. Rev. 20 (2010).
- Mazzolini, M., & Maddison, S. Sage, guide or ghost? The effect of instructor intervention on student participation in online discussion forums. Computers & Education, 40(3), 237-253, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Lehman, R. M., & Conceição, S. C. Creating a sense of presence in online teaching: How to" be there" for distance learners (Vol. 18). John Wiley & Sons, (2010).
- Martínez-Argüelles, M., Plana, D., Hintzmann, C., Batalla-Busquets, J., & Badia, M. Usefulness of feedback in e-learning from the students’ perspective. Intangible Capital, 11(4), 627-645, (2015).
- Espasa, A. Temporal and assessment dimension: characterization of feedback after assignments. eLearn Center Research Paper Series, 1, 17-29, (2010).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|