- Alajmi, A., & Reys, R. (2007). Reasonable and reasonableness of answers: Kuwaiti middle school teachers’ perspectives. Educ. Studies in Mathematics, 65(1), 77–94. [CrossRef]
- Ball, D. (1991). Research on teaching mathematics: Making subject-matter knowledge part of the equation. In Brophy, J. (Ed.), Advances in research on teaching, a research annual: Teachers’ knowledge of subject matter as it relates to their teaching practice (pp. 1–48). Greenwich, CT: JAI Press.
- Bozkurt, A.(2011). A classroom observation-based evaluation of elementary teachers use of technology in the classrooms in Turkey. Educational Research and Reviews, 6(4), 367–373.
- Bozkurt, A. (2012). Ortaöğretim Öğretmenlerinin Sınıflarında Oluşturmaya Çalıştıkları Öğretim Normları ve Bu Normların Bazı Değişkenlere Göre İncelenmesi. Ahi Evran Üniversitesi Kırşehir Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 13(2) [In Turkish].
- Carpenter, T. P., Fennema, E., Peterson, P. L., Chiang, C. P., & Loef, M. (1989). Using knowledge of children’s mathematics thinking in classroom teaching: An experimental study. American educational research journal, 26(4), 499–531. [CrossRef]
- Chapin, S. H., & Anderson, N. C. (2003). Crossing the bridge to formal proportional reasoning.
- Chick, H. L., & Baker, M. K. (2005). Investigating Teachers ‘responses to Student Misconceptions. Conference on International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education, 249.
- Chin, C. (2006). Classroom interaction in science: Teacher questioning and feedback to students’ responses. International Journal of Science Education, 28(11), 13–15. [CrossRef]
- Cohen, D. K., Raudenbush, S. W., & Ball, D. L. (2003). Resources, instruction, and research. Educational evaluation and policy analysis, 25(2), 119–142. [CrossRef]
- Dekker, R., & Elshout-Mohr, M. (2004). Teacher interventions aimed at mathematical level-raising during collaborative learning. Educational Studies in Mathematics, 56(1), 39–65. [CrossRef]
- Demir, S., & Bozkurt, A. (2011). İlköğretim matematik öğretmenlerinin teknoloji 12. entegrasyonundaki öğretmen yeterliklerine ilişkin görüşleri. İlköğretim Online, 10(3) [In Turkish].
- Drews, D. (2005). Children’s mathematical errors and misconceptions: perspectives on the teacher’s role. Children errors in mathematics: Understanding common misconceptions in primary schools, 14–21.
- Hiebert, J., Gallimore, R., Garnier, H., Givving, K. B., Hollingsworth, H., Jacobs, J., et al. (2003). Teaching mathematics in seven countries: Results from the TIMSS 1999 video study. Washington, DC: National Center for Education Statistics.
- Hiebert, J.,& Grouws, D. A. (2007). The effects of classroom mathematics teaching on students’ learning. Second handbook of research on mathematics teaching and learning, 1, 371–404.
- Hill, H. C., Blunk, M. L., Charalambous, C. Y., Lewis, J. M., Phelps, G. C., Sleep, L., & Ball, D. L. (2008). Mathematical knowledge for teaching and the mathematical quality of instruction: An exploratory study. Cognition and instruction, 26(4), 430–511. [CrossRef]
- Hill, H. C. B. (2010). Measuring the mathematical quality of instruction. Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Hofer, M. ve Swan, K.O. (2008). Technological pedagogical content knowledge in action: A case study of a middle school digital documentary project. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 41(2), 179–200. [CrossRef]
- Kane, T.J., & Staiger, D.O. (2012). Gathering Feedback for Teaching: Combining High-Quality Observations with Student Surveys and Achievement Gains. Research Paper. MET Project. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Lustick, D. (2010). The priority of the question: Focus questions for sustained reasoning in science. Journal of Science Teacher Education, 41(5), 495–511. [CrossRef]
- Mathematics Teaching in the Middle School, 8(8), 4–20.
- Morge, L. (2005). Teacher-pupil interaction: A study of hidden beliefs in conclusion phases. Research report. International Journal of Science Education, 27(8), 9–35.
- Santagata, R. (2005). Practices and beliefs in mistake-handling activities: A video study of Italian and US mathematics lessons. Teaching and Teacher Education, 21(5), 491–508. [CrossRef]
- Shulman, L.(1986). Those who understand: Knowledge growth in teaching. Educational Researcher, 15(2), 4–14. [CrossRef]
- Stein, M.K., Smith, M.S., Henningsen, M.& Silver, E.A. (2000). Implementing standarts-based mathematics instruction: A casebook for Professional development. New York: Teachers College Press.
- Swan, M. (2001). Dealing with misconceptions in mathematics. In Gates, P. (Ed). Issues in Mathematics Teaching. Routledge Palmer: London
- Van den Oord, E. J., & Rossem, V. (2002). Differences in first graders’ school adjustment: The role of classroom characteristics and social structure of the group. Journal of School Psychology, 40(5), 371–394. [CrossRef]
SHS Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2016 (ERPA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||05 September 2016|