SHS Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2020ICORE 2019 – The International Conference on Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- Cunningham, S. D. & Higgs, P. L. Creative Industries Mapping: Where Have We Come From and Where Are We Going? Creat. Ind. J. (1), 18-22 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Gurtoo, A. & Williams, C. Entrepreneurship and the Informal Sector: Some Lessons from India. Int. J. Entrep. Innov. (10), 55-62 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Hamilon, L. Building the creative economy in Nova Scotia. The Research Committee of the Nova Scotia Cultural Action Network. 27-12 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Hasan. M. Characteristics of Small Indutrial Labor. J. Develop. Agric. Ec. (2) (2012). [Google Scholar]
- McGregor, D. Thinking: developing learning. A guide to thinking skills in education, McGrawHill. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Schneider, F. & Williams, C. C. The Shadow Economy (Instiute of Economic Affairs, London, 2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, H., Smith, R. R. & Diez, F. Human Capital and Global Business Strategy (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isar, Y. R., UNCTAD & UNDP. Creative Economy Report 2013: Widening local development pathways. United Nations Development Programme and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Webb, J. W., Tihanyi, L., Ireland, R. D. & Sirmon, D. G. You say illegal, i say legitimate: Entrepreneurship in the informal economy. Academy of Management Review (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Williams, C. C. Entrepreneurship and the off-the-books economy: Some lessons from England. Int. J. Manag. Enterp. Dev. (7), 429-444 (2009a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Williams, C. C. The motives of off-the-books entrepreneurs: Necessityor opportunitydriven? Int. Entrep. Manag. J. (5), 203-217 (2009b). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Williams, C. C. Beyond Necessity-Driven Versus Opportunity-Driven Entrepreneurship. Int. J. Entrep. Innov. (14), 44-60 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Williams, C. C. Spatial variations in the hidden enterprise culture: Some lessons from England. Entrep. Reg. Dev. (2010), 22, 403-423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wood, M. S. & McKinley W. The production of entrepreneurial opportunity: a constructivist perspective. Strateg. Entrep. J. (2010), 4, 66-84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.