- Acharya, Viral, Stewart Myers and Raghuram Rajan, 2011, “The Internal Governance of Firms”, [J] Journal of Finance, Volume: 66 Issue: 3 Pages: 689–720: Jun 2011
- Alchian, A. and H. Demsetz (1972), “Production, Information Costs and Economic Organization", [J]American Economic Review, 777–705.
- Bolton, Patrick and Mathias Dewatripont. 2005. [M] Contract Theory. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press
- Bolton, Patrick and David Scharfstein (1990) “A Theory of Predation Based on Agency Problems in Financial Contracting,” [J] AER, 80, 93–106
- Coase, R. (1937), “The Nature of the Firm”, [J] Economica, 386–405.
- Dessein, Wouter and Tano Santos. 2006. “Adaptive Organizations.” [J]Journal of Political Economy 114: 956–95. [CrossRef]
- Diamond, Douglas, 1991, bond Maturity Structure and Liquidity Risk, [J]Quarterly Journal of Economics, August 1991.
- Diamond, Douglas and Raghuram Rajan (2000) ”A Theory of Bank Capital”, [J]Journal of Finance, vol 55, no 6, 2431–2465. [CrossRef]
- Hellmann, Thomas and Manju Puri, 2000, “The interaction between product market and financing strategy: The role of venture capital,” [J]Review of Financial Studies, 13 (4), 959–984. [CrossRef]
- Kaplan, Steven, Berk Sensoy, and Per Stromberg, 2009, “Should Investors Bet on the Jockey or the Horse? Evidence from the Evolution of Firms from Early Business Plans to Public Companies”, [J]Journal of Finance, vol 64, 1, 75–114. [CrossRef]
- Modigliani, Franco and Merton H. Miller, 1958, “The Cost of Capital, enterprise Finance, and the Theory of Investment,” [J]American Economic Review 48: 261–297.
- Shleifer, Andrei and Robert Vishny, 1989, “Managerial Entrenchment: The Case of Manager-Specific Investments” [J]Journal of Financial Economics, November, 1989.
- Shleifer, Andrei and Robert Vishny (1997) “A Survey of enterprise Governance,” [J]Journal of Finance, 52, 737–783. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 February 2014|