- K. Hollenbeck and J. Kimmel, Differences in the Returns to Education for Males by Disability Status and Age of Disability Onset, Southern Economic Journal, 2008(3):707–724
- K. Hollenbeck, J. Kimmel, The Returns to Education and Basic Skills Training for Individuals with Poor Health or Disability, Upjohn Institute Staff Working Paper No. 01-72, 2001.
- K. Lamichhane and Y. Sawada, Disability and Returns to Education in a Developing Country, CIRJE Discussion Paper No.CIRJE-F-645, 2009.
- S. Li and S. Ding, Long-term Change in Private Returns to Education in Urban China, Social Sciences in China, 2003(6):58–72.
- L.T. Zhao, Rising Returns to Education in Rural China, Social Sciences in China, 2006(3):98–109
- D.H. Meng, L.F. Su and D.S. Lai, An Empirical Study on the Returns to Education of the Ethnic Minorities in Chinese Cities and Towns in the Economic Transition Period, Ethno-National Studies, 2012(1):25–34.
- J. Mincer, Education, experience and earnings. New York: Columbia University Press, 1974.
- E. Xie, Disability and Labor market, Management World, 2011(4): 37–45.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Education in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|