- R.Turner, Travel& Tourism Economic Impact 2013, Thailand, World tourism &Travel council, World tourism &Travel council, (2013)
- Department of Tourism, Department of Tourisms Visions/ Missions, Available online: www.tourism.go.th, (2013)
- J.Blanke, T.Chiesa, The travel and tourism competitiveness report, World Economic Forum, (2013)
- E.Andrijcic, Y.Y.Haimes, T.Beatley, Public policy implications of harmonizing engineeringtechnology with socio-economic modelling: Application to transportation infrastructure management, Transportation Research, 50, 62–73 (2013)
- S.Suanmali, K.Chankao, P.Korbsanthia, V.Ammarapala, Factors Affecting Road Users’ Satisfaction: the Case of Motorway Route 7. Submitted paper prepared for the publishing at Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology (SJST), 24 March 2014, Songklanakarin University, Thailand, (to be published).
- J.Khadaroo, B.Seetanah, Transportation Infrastructure and Tourism Development, Annals of Tourism Research, 34, 1021–1032(2007) [CrossRef]
- S.Suanmali, V.Ammarapala, K.Chankao, Factors Affecting Road Users Satisfaction Level on Thailand’s Highway Networks: An Empirical Study on Thailand’s Motorway Route 7, Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Logistics and SCM Systems (ICLS 2013), 5-7 August 2013, Tokyo, Japan, 329–334.
- T.Sakai, K.Yamada-Kawai, H.Matsumoto, T.Uchida, New Measure of the Level of Service for Basic Expressway Segments Incorporating Customer Satisfaction, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sci., 16, 57–68 (2011) [CrossRef]
- A.P.Wardhana, K.Ishibashi, M.Kiyota, Consideration of Road Management from the View Points of Long-and Short-Distance Road User’s Satisfaction, Civil Engineering Dimension Journal of Civil Engineering Science App., 13, 90–97 (2011)
- Government of Karnataka PWD, Second Road User Satisfaction Survey in Karnataka, State Highway Improvement Project (KSHIP), India, (2004)
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|