- D.Weaver, and L.Lawton, Tourism Management. John Wiley & Sons, Australia. (2002)
- J.Butcher, The United Nations International Year of Ecotourism: a critical analysis of development implications. Progress in Dev. Studies 6, 2, 146–156 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Temperature of Cabuyao City. Retrieved March 23, 2013 from http://www.accuweather.com/en/ph/cabuyao-city/262695/weather-forecast/262695
- PCARRD. Planning and Developing Community- based Ecotourism Projects in the Philippines. (2010).
- S.Wearing, & J.Neil, Ecotourism: Impacts, Potentials and Possibilities? (2009).
- A.Drumm, & A.Moore, Ecotourism Development: A Manual for Conservation Planners and Manager. (2005).
- G.Veeck, D.Che & A.Veeck, America’s changing farmscape: A study of Agricultural Tourism in Michigan. The Professional Geographer, 58, 3, 235–248 (2006). [CrossRef]
- H.Choo & T.Jamal, Tourism on organic farms in South Korea: a new form of ecotourism? J. Sustainable Tourism. 17, 4, 431–454 (2009). [CrossRef]
- A.J.McIntosh, & B.Bonnemann, S.Willing, Workers on Organic Farms (WWOOF): The alternative farm stay experience? J. Sustainable Tourism, 14, 1, 82–99 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Y.Yoon, D.Gursoy, & J.Chen, Validating a tourism development theory with structural equation modeling. Tourism Mgt. 22, 4, 363–372. (2006) [CrossRef]
- J.H.Turner, Handbook of sociological theory. Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York. (2002)
- P.Chufamanee & J.Lønholdt, Application of integrated environmental management through the preparation of an environmental action programme: Case study from the Songkhla Lake Basin in southern Thailand Lakes and Reservoirs. Research and Management. 6, 4, 323 (2001)
- H.Goodwin & D.Roe, Tourism, Livelihoods and Protected Areas: Opportunities for Fairtrade Tourism in and Around National Parks. International Journal of Tourism Research. Res. 3, 377–391 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W.J.Li, Environmental management indicators for ecotourism in China’s nature reserves: Acase study in Tianmushan Nature Reserve. Tourism Management. 004,25, 5, 559–564. (2003).
- N.Kontogeorgopoulos, Community-Based Ecotourism in Phuket and Ao Phangnga, Thaiiand: Partial Victories and Bittersweet Remedies. J. Sustainable Tourism. 13, 1 (2005) [CrossRef]
- R.Scheyvens, Promoting women’s empowerment through involvement in ecotourism: Experiences from the Third World, J. Sustainable Tourism 8, 3,232-^9 (2000) [CrossRef]
- M.Honey, (ed.) Ecotourism and Certification. Washington, DC: Island (2002).
- L.K.Medina, Ecotourism and Certification: Confronting the Principles and Pragmatics of Socially Responsible Tourism. J. Sustainable Tourism. 13, 3 (2005) [CrossRef]
- J.Yamagiwa, Bushmeat poaching and the conservation crisis in Kahuzi-Biega National Park, Democratic Republic of the Congo. J. Sustainable Forestry 16, 3-1, 115–35 (2003). [CrossRef]
- V.S.A.Foucat. Community-based ecotourism management moving towards sustainability, in Ventanilla, Oaxaca, Mexico.Ocean & Coastal Management, 45, 8, 511–529. (2002).
- C.Fabricius, Towards strengthening collaborative ecosystem management: Lessons from environmental conflict and political change in southern Africa. Journal of Tiic Royai Society of New Zealand 31, 4, 831 (2001). [CrossRef]
- R.Scheyvens, Tourism for Development: Empowering Communities. Harlow: Prentice Hall. (2002).
- D.Timothy, Tourism and community development issues. In R.Sharpley and D.Telfer (eds) Tourism and Development: Concepts and Issues. Clevedon: Channel View, 149–64 (2002).
- N.Alcasid, R.Barrera, & C.Marfic, The Perception of Guests Olympic Point Island Resort in Tingloy, Batangas towards the Effectiveness of Advertising Tools for Local Beaches. Lyceum of the Philippines- Laguna. (2011).
- M.King & A.Mendoza, Effects of RTV exposure to the culture of Mangyans in Safa, Sabang, Panimalayan, Oriental Mindoro. Lyceum of the Philippines Laguna. (2012).
- A.Delos Santos, S.J.Alcalde & A.F.Marasigan, The Perceived Effects of Indigenous Tourism in The Lives of Selected Aetas in Pastolan Village, Hermosa Bataan, Subic Bay Philippines. Lyceum of the Philippines- Laguna. (2013).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|