- Musgrave R.A. The Theory of Public Finance: A Study in Public Economy. 1959.
- Heald D. Public expenditure and public accountability [J]. Omega, 1979, (7):469–79. [CrossRef]
- Harold O. The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications: Techniques and Appli- cations [M]. London: Oxford University Press, 1993.
- De Borger B., Kerstens K. Moesen W. & Vanneste J. Explaining differences in productive efficiency: An application to Belgian municipalities [J]. Public Choice, 1994, (80):339–58. [CrossRef]
- Devarajan S., Swaroop V. & Zou H. The composition of public expenditure and economic growth [J]. Journal of Monetary Economics, 1996, (37):313–44. [CrossRef]
- Athanassopoulos A.D. & Triantis K.P. Assessing aggregate cost efficiency and the related policy im- plications for Greek local municipalities [J]. Infor, 1998, (36):66–83.
- Worthington A.C. Cost efficiency in Australian local government: A comparative analysis of mathematical programming and econometrical approaches [J]. Financial Accountability & Management, 2000, (16): 201–23. [CrossRef]
- Afonso A. & Fernandes S. Assessing and explaining the relative efficiency of local government [J]. The Journal of Socio-Economics, 2008, (37):1946–79. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 January 2015|