- Azman Azwan Azmawati. (2011). “I Am Not Alone”: Managing Singleness-Exploring Single Malay Muslim Women’s Voices in Malaysia. Forum, Komunikasi 2011. Shah Alam:UiTM Press.
- Byrne, A. (2000). Single’s Women’s Identities in Contemporary Irish Society. Unplished PhD theses. Department of Government and Society. University of Limerick, Ireland.
- Cargan, L. & Melko, M. (1982) Singles: Mythsand Realities. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications.
- Department of Statistic (2011), Country Report. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Gordan, T. (2002) Single Woman in Griffin, G & Braidotti, R (eds) Thinking Differently; A Reader in European Women’s Studies. London: Zed Books.
- Jones, G.W. (2004). The “Flight from Marriage” in South-East and East Asia. Singapore: NUS, Asian Meta Centre for Population and Sustainable Development Analysis.
- Jones, G.W. (2009) Women, Marriage and Family in Southeast Asia in Devashayam, T.W (ed) Gender Trends in Southeast Asia. Singapore: ISIS
- Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development. Country Report. (2004, 2013).
- Situmorang, A. (2007). Staying Single in A Married World. Asian Population Studies. London: Routledge.
- The Economist, 2011.
- Williams et all (2006) Early 40s and Still Unmarried: AContinuing Trend in Thailand. International Journal of Comparative Sociology. London: Sage
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Peace, Culture, Gender, Media & Identity|
|Published online||10 July 2015|