- Chao, C.X., Liu, J.P. 2006. Analysis on the psychological health situation for rural middle and primary school students in Jiangxi Province and its affecting factor. Sanitation in Chinese School, (11).
- Cheng, L. 2009. Investigation on psychological health situation for middle and primary school students in Anhui Province. Chinese Journal of School Doctor, 23(2): 134–136.
- Liang, J.L. 2010. Investigation and research on psychological health situation of middle and primary school students in Zhongshan City. Educational Measurement and Assessment: Theatrical Edition, 3(6): 41–44.
- Fang, S.F., Jing, C.X., Wang, L.L. 2010. Analysis on psychological health situation for the only and non-only children. Reasonable Clinical Medication, 3(10): 49–50.
- Meng, J.H., Wang, R.P. 2008. Analysis on psychological health of middle and primary school students in Duyun City. Journal of Qiannan Normal College for Nationalities,(2): 41–43.
- Pan, F.Q. 2007. Problems in psychological health for middle and primary school and its countermeasure. Contemporary Education and Science, (23).
- Zhou, B.C. 1991. MHT Manual. Shanghai: East China Normal University, pp: 3–12.
- Brody, G.H. & Flor, D.L. 1998. Maternal resources, parenting practices, and child competence in rural, single-parent African American families. Child Development, 69:803–816. [CrossRef]
- Grotevant, H D, Cooper, C R. 1986. Individuation in family relationships: A perspective on individual differences in the development of identity and role-taking skill in adolescence. Human Development, 29: 82–100. [CrossRef]
- Hart, C.H., Nelson, D.A., Robinson, C.C., Olsen, S.F., & McNeilly-chooue, M.K. 1998.Overt and relational aggression in Russian nursery-school-age children: Parenting style and marital linkages. Developmental Psychology, 34: 687–697. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 September 2015|