- Yang, Z.P., Xie, T & Li, X.Y. 2001. Development and conservation of representative minority culture sightseeing district--Taking Kashi prefecture as an example. Arid Land Geography, 24(4): 332–337.
- Min, Q.W., Zhang, D. & He., L. et al. 2011. Major Process in China’s Agricultural Heritage Studies and Conservation Practice, 33(6):1018–1024.
- Park, D C. & Coppack, P M. 1994. The role of rural sentiment and vernacular landscapes in contriving sense of place in the city’s countryside, 76(3): 161–172.
- Zhou, W., Huang, Z.F., Cao, F.D., Wu, L.M. & Liang, Y.Y. 2013. The Driving Effects Attached by Theme Cultural Tour Site Attribute on Tourist Site–Taking Chunqiu Yancheng Tourist Area of Changzhou as an Example, 32(8): 1528–1540.
- Azaryahu, M. & Kellerman, A.1999. Symbolic places of national history and revival: A study in Zionist mythical study, 24(1): 109–123.
- Chen, J.P. 2006. Tour description system of cultural tourist site and analysis of its building, 6(6): 38–40, 46.
- Tan, S., Song, L.Z. & Zhou, S.L. 2010. Development pattern analysis of foreign cultural tour site based on stakeholder’s angle of view and its enlightenment, 32(3): 20–29.
- Zhou, W., Huang, Z.F., Tang, W.Y. & Shen, S.Y. 2014. Post-Tourism Perception Dimension Differentiation of Cultural Tour Site Based on City Memory–Taking Nanjing Fuzimiao (Confucius Temple) Qinhuai Scenic Area as an Example, 29(3): 73–83.
- Yu, K.J. 2002. The Meaning of Landscape, 21(1): 14–17.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 February 2016|