SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Bax, M., Gillberg, C. (2010) Comorbidities in developmental disorders. Mac Keith Press, London, p. 20–39. [Google Scholar]
- Colver, A. and the SPARCLE group. (2006) Study protocol: SPARCLE – a multi-centre European study of the relationship of environment to participation and quality of life in children with cerebral palsy.BMC Public Health, 2006, 6, p. 105. [Google Scholar]
- Dodd, K., Imms, C., Taylor, N. (2010) Physiotherapy and occupational therapy for people with cerebral palsy. Mac Keith Press, London, p. 1–20. [Google Scholar]
- King, G., Law, M., Hanna, S. et al. Predictors of the leisure and recreation participation of children with physical disabilities a structural equation modeling analysis. Child health care, 2006, 35, p. 209–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Law, M., King, G., King, S. et al. Patterns of participation in recreation and leisure activities among children with complex physical disabilities, Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2006, 48, p. 337–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lim, M.S.Y., Wong, C.P., (2009) Impact of cerebral palsy on the quality of life in patients and their families. Neurology Asia, 2009, 14, p. 27–33. [Google Scholar]
- Majnemer, A., Shevell, M., Law, M. et al. Participation and enjoyment of leisure activities in school aged children with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2008, 50, p. 751–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mihaylov, S. et al. Identification and description of environmental factors that influence participation of children with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2004, 46, p. 299–304; 299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Orlin, M.N., Palisano, R.J., Chiarello, L.A. et al. Participation in home, extracurricular, and community activities among children and young people with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2010, 52, p. 160–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palisano, R., Rosenbaum, P., Bartlett, D., Livingston, M. (2007) GMFCS-E&R. [Google Scholar]
- avens-Sieberer et al. and the European KIDSCREEN group. (2005) KIDSCREEN-52 quality-of-life measure for children and adolescents. Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, 5 (3), p. 353–364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palisano, R.J. et al. Determinants of intensity of participation in leisure and recreational activities by children with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med. Child. Neurology, 2011, 53, p. 142–149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosenbaum, P. (2003) Cerebral palsy; what parents and doctors want to know. BMJ, 326, p. 970–974. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosenbaum et al. (2006) The definition and classification of cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 49 (Suppl. 109), p. 8–14. [Google Scholar]
- SCPE (2007) Reference and Training Manual - R&TM. [Google Scholar]
- WHOQOL Assessment Group: Development and general psychometric properties. Soc.Sci.Med., 1998, 46, p. 1569–85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.