SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Bronfenbrenner, U. (1979) The ecology of human development: experiments by nature and design. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
- Gosh, Z. (2005) Child poverty and it’s social consequences in Latvia. Life issues X. Riga: HSSWSP Attīstība.
- Reinholde, I., Vanaga, D. (2002) Social work with high risk families. Training methodological material. – Riga: HSSWSP Attīstība.
- Cummings, E.M., Davies, P.T., Campell, S.B. (2000) Developmental psychopathology and family process. Theory, research and clinical implications. New York: The Guitford Press.
- Pranka, M., Millere, J. (2009) Analysis on situation in Latvia in child rights protection field regarding children of out of familial care and children under risk to loose their familial care. Riga, contracting authority: association “Latvijas SOS Bērnu ciematu asociācija”.
- Room, G.J. (1999) Social Exclusion, Solidarity and the challenge of Globalisation. International Journal of Social Welfare: Volume 3. Blackwell Publisher, Oxford, UK and Boston, USA. – Number 3, July.
- Wilkinson, R.G. (1996) Unhealthy societies. The aﬀictions of inequality. London, New York: Routledge. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.