SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- Cardenas, D.D., Bryce, T.N., Shem, K., Richards, J.S., Elhefni, H. (2004) Gender and minority differences in the pain experience of people with spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 85, p. 1774–1781. [CrossRef]
- Curtis, K.A., Drysdale, G.A., Lanza, R.D., Kolber, M., Vitolo, R.S., West, R. (1999) Shoulder pain in wheelchair users with tetraplegia and paraplegia. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 80, p. 453–457. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Curtis, K.A., Roach, K.E., Applegate, E.B. et al. (1995) Development of the Wheelchair User’s Shoulder Pain Index (WUSPI). Paraplegia, 33, p. 290–293. [CrossRef]
- Curtis, K.A., Roach, K.E., Applegate, E.B. et al. (1995) Reliability and validity of the Wheelchair User’s Shoulder Pain Index (WUSPI). Paraplegia, 33, p. 595–601. [CrossRef]
- Dalyan, M., Cardenas, D.D., Gerard, B. (1999) Upper extremity pain after spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord, 37, p. 191–195. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dijkers, M.P. (1997) Quality of life after spinal cord injury: a meta analysis of the effect of disablement components. Spinal Cord, 35, p. 829–840. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dijkers, M.P. (2005) Quality of life of individuals with spinal cord injury: a review of conceptualization, measurement, and research findings. J Rehabil Res Dev, 42, p. 87–110. [CrossRef]
- Gellman, H., Sie, I., Waters, R.L. (1988) Late complications of the weight-bearing upper extremity in the paraplegic patient. Clin Orthop Rel Res, 233, p. 132–135.
- Granger, C., Hamilton, B., Keith, R.A., Zielezny, M., Sherwin, F.S. (1986) Advances in functional assessment for medical rehabilitation. Top Geriatr Rehabil, 1, p. 59–74. [CrossRef]
- Jensen, M.P., Hoffman, A.J., Cardenas, D.D. (2005) Chronic pain in individuals with spinal cord injury: a survey and longitudinal study. Spinal Cord, 43, p. 704–712. [CrossRef]
- Kemp, B.J., Ettelson, D. (2001) Quality of life while living and aging with a spinal cord injury and other impairments. Top Spinal Cord Inj Rehabil, 6, p. 116– 127. [CrossRef]
- Kemp, B.J. Quality of life, coping and depression. (2004) In: Kemp, B.J., Mosqueda, L. eds. Aging With a Disability. Baltimore, MD. The John Hopkins University Press, p. 48– 67.
- Kulig, K., Newsam, C.J., Mulroy, S.J. et al. (2001) The effect of level of spinal cord injury on shoulder joint kinetics during manual wheelchair propulsion. Clin Biomech, 16, p. 744–751. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kulig, K., Rao, S.S., Mulroy, S.J. et al. (1998) Shoulder joint kinetics during the push phase of wheelchair propulsion. Clin Orthop Rel Res, 354, p. 132– 143. [CrossRef]
- Mulroy, S.J., Farrokhi, S., Newsam, C.J., Perry, J. (2004) Effects of spinal cord injury level on the activity of shoulder muscles during wheelchair propulsion: an electromyographic study. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 85, p. 925– 934. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mulroy, S.J., Gronley, J.K., Newsam, C.J., Perry, J. (1996) Electromyographic activity of shoulder muscles during wheelchair propulsion by paraplegic persons. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 77, p. 187– 193. [CrossRef]
- National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center. Spinal cord injury: facts and figures at a glance. (2004) J Spinal Cord Med, 27, S 139– 140.
- Pentland, W.E., Twomey, L.T. (2010) The weight-bearing upper extemity in women with long term paraplegia. Paraplegia, 29, p. 521– 530. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Putzke, J.D., Richards, J.S., Hicken, B.L., DeVivo, M.J. (2002) Interference due to pain following spinal cord injury: important predictors and impact on quality of life. Pain, 100, p. 231– 242. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sie, I.H., Waters, R.L., Adkins, R.H., Gellman, H. (1992) Upper extremity pain in the post-rehabilitation spinal cord injured patient. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 73, p. 44– 48.
- Svendsen, S.W., Bonde, J.P., Mathiassen, S.E., Stengaard-Pedersen, K., Frich, L.H. (2004) Work related shoulder disorders: quantitative exposure-response relations with reference to arm posture. Occup Environ Med, 61, p. 844– 853. [CrossRef]
- Tate, D.G., Kalpakjian, C.Z., Forchheimer, M.B. (2002) Quality of life issues in individuals with spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 83, S 18–25. [CrossRef]
- Walker-Bone, K., Cooper, C. (2005) Hard work never hurt anyone: or did it? A review of occupational associations with soft tissue musculoskeletal disorders of the neck and upper limb. Ann Rheum Dis, 64, p. 1381– 1396.
- Ware, J.E., Kosinski, M.A., Keller, S.D (1994) SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User’s Manual. Boston, Mass: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center.
- Washburn, R.A., Zhu, W., McAuley, E., Frogley, M., Figoni, S.F. (2002) The physical activity scale for individuals with physical disabilities: development and evaluation. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 83, p. 193–200. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.