SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- ANED Facts and figures (2010) Report on the employment of disabled people in European countries – Latvia. http://www.disability-europe.net/en/countries/Latvia?jsEnabled=1
- Bučiūniené, I., Kazlauskaité, R. (2010) Integrating people with disability into the workforce: the case of a retail chain. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: An International Journal, 29 (5), p. 534–38. www.emeraldinsight.com/2040-7149.htm.
- Coskun, R., Živitere, M., Alexandrova, S., Firat, S. (eds.). (2009) Disabled People and Employability (Leonardo da Vinci project Increasing Employability of Disabled People). Sakarya: Sakarya University.
- Employment Agency Marketing Survey (2011) State Employment Agency of Latvia. Services for persons with disabilities. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70397149/
- European Commission (2011) European Disability Strategy 2010-2020: A Renewed Commitment to a Barrier-Free Europe. http://eur-lex.europa.eu.
- Ilena, I. (2007) Employment opportunities for the people with disabilities. $1st International and Interdisciplinary Conference “FIHUSO-2007” merging Physical Sciences, the Humanities and Social Sciences, 18-19 May, 2007. Kaunas.
- International Labour Office (2002) Managing disability in the workplace. Geneva: ILO code of practice.
- International Labour Office (2010) Disability in the workplace: Company Practices. Geneva.
- IZA. Research Report 29. (2010) Mobility and Integration of People with Disabilities into the Labor Market (2010). IP/A/EMPL/FWC/2008-002/C1/SC4.
- Lifelong Learning Programme Leonardo da Vinci project Ability not Disability in Employment(2009-2011). 2009-1-LV1-LEO05-00370.
- Persons with disability in Latvia (2006). [Personas ar invaliditāti Latvijā, 2006]. Svarıgākie sociālekonomiskie, demogrāfiskie un nozares rādıtāji. Statistikas biļetens. 2002 - 2006. Rıga.
- Roulstone, A., Gradwell, L., Price, J., Child, L. (2003) How disabled people manage in the workplace. Thriving and surviving at work. Disabled people’s employment strategies. http://www.jrf.org.uk/publications
- Shrey, D.E. Disability management at the workplace: overwiev and future trends: Portions of this article have been adapted from Shrey and Lacerte (1995) and Shrey (1995). http://www.ilo.org/safework_bookshelf/english?content&nd=857170197
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat. OCHRO Human resources management. http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/hrh/wds-mst/disability-incapacite04-eng.asp
- Živitere, M. (2007) The employment of people with disabilities. 1stInternational and Interdisciplinary Conference “FIHUSO-2007” merging Physical Sciences, the Humanities and Social Sciences, 18-19 May, 2007. Kauna.
- Waldschmidt, A. (2009) Disability Policy of the European Union: The Supranational Level, ALTER. European Journal of Disability Research / Revue Européenne de Recherche sur le Handicap, 3, (1), 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.