SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Hu Huajiang. Research and Design of Community E-commerce System [D]. University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yanchao. Design and Implementation of the Community E-commerce Websites Based on the Information Service [D]. Beijing University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Dake. Discussion on the Network Group Purchase Based on the Community [J]. Journal of Jiangsu Business Theory, 2008, 01:40 and 42. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Cunxu & Li Kai. The Ascension of Community E-commerce Marketing Model-Based on the Perspective of Consumers’ Behavior [J]. Journal of Electronic Commerce, 2011, 11:28 to 30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Kai. Discussion on the Community E-commerce Business Model [J]. Journal of Electronic Commerce, 2011, 11, 14 and 15. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yanxia. Research on the E-commerce Model [J]. Journal of Modern Management Science, 2012, 05:59–61. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Ling, Kang Youcai, Yin Li. Research on the Model of Integrated E-commerce Logistics [J]. Journal of Commercial Age, 2012, 23: 53–54. [Google Scholar]
- Yongan Property: Community E-commerce is the Time [J]. China's Property Management, 2012: 64–65. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Keming, Ye Yunxia, Xu Ying. The Construction of Community Para-Virtualization E-commerce Platform-Taking Central China Normal University as an Example [J]. Journal of Electronic Commerce, 2010 practices: 18 to 19. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Guoliang & Zhong Jie. Research on China's C2C E-commerce Model- Analysis on the Taobao Model [J]. SCEZ Economy, 2010: 283–284. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.