SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Pu Shu. Research on the Tourism Resource Development and the Protection of Tibetan Costume Culture in Ganzi District[J]. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition). 2010, 31(8): 53–56. [Google Scholar]
- Zang Qing. On the Dural Character of Costume Integration between Man and the Han Nationality in Qing Dynasty[J]. China Science and Technology Review. 2010(32): 530. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Xiaohua. On Artistic and Historical Evolution of National Costume-Costume Art of Ethic Minority from National Costum to Cross-Straits[J]. Daguan Weekly. 2012(51): 39–40. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Xianda. On the Integration of Nation and Era--On the Secondary Design of the National Costume Pattern[J]. Textile Science and Technology. 2012, 41(2): 51–53. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yaofeng. On Ningxia National Costume Culture Integration[J]. Journal of Ningxia Normal University. 2010, 31(5): 105–108. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinlian, Liu Shuxian. Correctly Interpret the Symbol of National Costume and Rationally Develop the Product of National Costume--Taking the Traditional Costume Development of Xinjiang Uygur as an Example[J]. Art Science and Technology. 2013, 26(4): 85–86. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yanping. Research on the Geometric Pattern of Chinese Ethnic Minority Costume[J]. Journal of Southwest Normal University (Natural Science Edition). 2010, 35(2): 224–233. [Google Scholar]
- Ping Huang. On the Integration of Chinese Ethnic Minority Costume and Modern Costume Design [J]. China Science and Technology Review. 2011(15): 181. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.