SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Marx and Engels anthology (volume 2) [M]. Beijing: People press, 1995:629
- Marx. Das kapital (3 volumes) [M]. Beijing: People press, 2004:918
- Marx and Engels anthology (volume 4) [M]. Beijing: People press, 1995:500
- Marx and Engels complete works (volume 20) Beijing: People press, 1971:316
- [Soviet] The Grove. Farmer economic organization[M]. translated by Xiao Zhenghong, tested by Yu donglin, prefaced by Qin Hui, Beijing: central compilation press, 1996:29
- Zheng Fengtian. System innovation and Chinese peasant economy behavior [M]. Beijing:agricultural science and technology press in China, 2000: 11–12.
- Peng Shuzhi. Gandhi’s rural economy thoughts and moral values [J]. Journal of research in South Asia, 1989(2): 1–14
- Peng Shuzhi. Modern nationalism movement [M]. Xi’an: northwestern university press, 1987.27
- Guo yu-hua. reread classic topic on NongMinXue – “moral economy” or “rational economic” [J]. Journal of reading, 2002(5):104–110
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.