SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- China National Bureau of Statistics, Chinese migrant workers more than 250 million [N] . www.zaobao.com, 2012.04.27. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiangyu. The common features of agricultural socialized service system development and its enlightenment in developed countries [J]. Issue of Agricultural Economy, 1999 (7) : 10–14. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Hengyang. Construction emphasis and system reform on rural infrastructure [J]. Rural Work Communication, 2006 (11) : 38 – 39. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Feng. The economic analysis on the service outsourcing: product specialization perspective [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2007:12–23. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yueyun, Xi Qinggao. On service outsourcing: international trend and domestic development [J]. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2007 (7):3. [Google Scholar]
- You Lina. Study on the service outsourcing in Economics [D]. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2010 (6) : 23–30. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chong. Strategy chooses in the development of service outsourcing from India service outsourcing development factors [J]. Foreign trade 2010 (5) : 115–117. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Xiangrong. Institutional factor analysis of the development of international service outsourcing [D]. Shandong University, 2010 (6) : 53–61. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhengchi. Research on governance model and operating mechanisms of service outsourcing [D]. Hunan University, 2009 (10) : 33–61. [Google Scholar]
- Xuyong. Service outsourcing: a theoretical interpretation and empirical research [D]. Jilin University, 2010 (12) : 75–79. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xianxiang. New Institutional Economics [M], Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2003:154–165. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xianxiang, Zhu Qiaoling. New Institutional Economics [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2010:136–145. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaohua. Major issues and advance measures in the development of farmers’ professional co-operatives [J]. Journal of Qingdao Agricultural University (Social Science), 2011. (8) 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ruilong. Three-stage theory of way conversion of Institute changes in China—Study on Institute innovation behavior of local government [J]. Economic Research Journal, 1998 (1) : 3–10. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ruilong, Yang Jijing. Gradual institutional change model in the style of step by step—study the role of local government in institutional change[J]. Journal of Economic Research, 2000 (3) : 24–31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.