SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Sun Shizhong. “Deciphering the reform dilemma: equity changes and governance reconstruction of rural small and medium-sized financial institutions “[C]. CBRC Working Paper, 2012.3.
- Sheng Xuejun, Yu Chaoyin. “The legal system of refractory of China’s rural cooperative finance” [J]. The Social Sciences, 2010(12).
- Deyuan Zhang, Yajun Zhang. “The analysis of farmer capital mutual cooperation organization” [J]. The Economists, 2008(1).
- Wangbin. “China’s rural cooperative financial function alienation and reconstruction” [J]. Economics and Economic Management, 2008(2)
- Peng Keqiang. “The stock of rural cooperative financial reform and incremental development” [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Science and Technology, 2007(4).
- He Wenguang. “The rural funds cooperation mechanism of and its performance “[J]. The Financial Theory and Practice, 2007(4).
- Zhou Li. “Why do we need to mutual funds - the experience of 10 rural cooperatives” [J].Agriculture, Rural Areas and Farmers in China, 2006(1).
- Hayek, “The Constitution of Liberty”, London and Chicago, 1960, p.59.
- Ning Xia. “The rural financial cooperation and innovation Since the reform and opening up” [J]. Journal of huazhong agricultural university, 2011(2)
- Wen Tiejun. “Return the cooperative finance to farmers” [J]. Rural
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.