SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Public Health in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Yi Quan. Chinese Eels Hard to Be Put Japanese Table [J]. WTO Economy Horizon, 2005, (6), Page 63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Aizhi Yu., Aoran Wong. The Technical Trade Barrier in the dilemma of Chinese Eels Exported to Japan [J]. Agricultural Economy Issue, 2005, (7), Page 45–47. [Google Scholar]
- Weini Huangh., Haowen Luo. The Analysis on Current Development Situation of Guangdong Eel Industry in 2008 [J]. Guangdong Agricultural Science, 2009,(7), Page 243–246. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Yu. Constructing Diversified Market and Establishing Market Promotion Strategies [N]. Farmer Daily, Feb. 12, 2009, the sixth edition. [Google Scholar]
- Qianhong Song. The Suggestion for Eel Aquaculture and Export to Japan Based on Inspection Results beyond Standards. [J]. Scientific Fishery, 2007, (6), Page 2–3. [Google Scholar]
- Yongqing Peng. Japanese Market Can’t Get Away from Chinese Eels. China Fishery Daily. Aug. 27, 2007, the seventh edition. [Google Scholar]
- Deqing Zhou. Hard Survival of Fujian Eel Industry in Demonization. Fujian Quality Management, 2009,(1), Page 4–7. [Google Scholar]
- XiaoJun Wong. Eel Market’s Demand Will Exceed Supply in 2008 [N]. Jiangsu Science & Technology Daily, Feb. 25, 2008 (A12). [Google Scholar]
- Minwen Deng. Brodening Diversified Market, Fuqing’s Eel Industry Expects to Get Rid of the Haze of Loss [N]. Fujian Industrial and Commercial Times, March 11, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Keliang Zhu. Popular Hongdu Eel [J]. China Quality Supervision, 2009, Page 51–52. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongmin Tang. It’s Time to Develop Domestic Eel Market [N]. China Fishery Daily, Oct. 29, 2007 (006). [Google Scholar]
- Shufang Zhang. A Beverage made from Eel Essence Landing on Japan [J]. Practical Technology in the Countryside, 2006, (10), Page 22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.