SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2014ICMETM 2014 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 May 2014|
- J. J. Zhao, Development and Strategic Deployment of Nanotechnology in United States[J]. Global Science, Technology and Economy Outlook, 2011(26):38–45.
- H. L. Zhao, S. Wang. The Preliminary Analysis of the Properties and Enlightenment of Nanotechnology Policy in America, Germany and Japan[J]. Scientific Management Research, 2007(25).
- 2012 World Technology Development Review: Technology Policy. [EB/OL]. [2013-01-08], www.bioon.com/trends/news/539622.shtml
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s, Nanotechnology Development Research report compilation (2002), 2002.
- Hideki Shirakawa, Japan Science and Technology Policy and Nanotechnology,” [EB/OL]. [2004-04-15]. www.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/news/4211/2011/20110225231430593118582/20110225231430593118582_.html
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s, the Latest Development Trend of International Nanotechnology-international Science and Technology Development Report[M], Science Press, 2006:79–81.
- S. Wu. Development Strategy and Important Japan Government for Nanotechnology[J]. Global Science, Technology and Economy Outlook, 2008(23):16–21.
- World Development Trend and Characteristics of Nanotechnology, [EB/OL]. www.doc88.com/p-017651016932.html
- 2011 World Technology Development Review: Technology Policy. [EB/OL]. [2012-01-04], www.edu.cn/zi_xun_1170/20120104/t20120104_726699_3.shtml
- Germany Nanotechnology Action Plan 2015.[EB/OL]. [2011-01-17], www.cas.cn/xw/kjsm/gjdt/201101/t20110117_3063081.shtml
- Q. F. Xia, Y. M. Sun, Overview of Nanotechnology R&D and Industrialization in France[J]. Global Science, Technology and Economy Outlook, 2008(23):5–9.
- Implement Policies of R&D Expenses Tax in France Boost the Development of Electronic and Medical Nanotechnology [EB/OL]. [2011-08-26], www.hqew.com/tech/news/323996.html
- R. H. Feng, J.Zhang, Q. Liu. The Research Plan and Progress of the Main National Nanotechnology Strategic [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Policy,
- Department of Trade and Industry. New Dimensions for Manufacturing: A UK Strategy for Nanotechnology[R]. London: Department of Trade and Industry, 2002:1–74.
- BSI British Standards Launched Nanotechnology, www.docin.com/p-11095543.html
- Z. Cui. The Status and Strategic Planning of Nanotechnology in England www.sinano.cas.cn/xwdt/xwdt/200903/t20090320_2278253.html
- L. X. Ou, Z. Q. Hu. The Formation, Evolution Process of Nanotechnology Innovation System in China and Suggestions on Countermeasures[J]. Bulletin of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2010(25):465–471.
- X. F. Qi. The Analysis on National Nanotechnology Initiative Strategic Planning and Development in U.S. [J]. Dual Use Technologies and Products, 2012(8):15–17.
- X. L. Zhu, The Situation and Countermeasures of Nanotechnology and Material in Japan[J]. Advanced Material Industry, 2009(9):51–54.
- The Super major breakthrough of surface coating technology in EU,” [EB/OL]. [2013-07-12], www.most.gov.cn/gnwkjdt/201307/t20130712_107164.htm
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.