SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 20144th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY, HEALTH, WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 September 2014|
- Anonymous (2010). The promotion of cycling, Directorate-general for internal policies, Policy department, Structural and cohesion policies. Brussels: © European Parliament
- Apinis, A.: Fizika (Physics), Zvaigzne, Rıga (1972). (in Latvian)
- Basford L.R., Lester S., Thomson T. (2002). Driver's perceptions of cyclists
- Buehler, R. (2009). Cycling for a Few or for Everyone: The Importance of Social Justice in Cycling Policy. World Transport Policy and Practice, 15(1), 57–64
- Christmas S., Helman S., ed. (2010). Cycling, Safety and Sharing the Road: Qualitative Research with Cyclists and Other Road Users, Road Safety Publication No. 17, Research Laboratory. London: Department for Transport, September 2010
- Dabolina, I. Vilumsone, A. Fjodorovs, A. (2009). Application of Non-Contact 3D Positioning for Anthropometrical Modelling, Scientific Journal of RTU, vol. 4, 138–145
- Enlighted (author), “Instructables”, How to add EL wire to a coat or other garment, June, 2008 [Online]. Available: www.instructables.com/id/how-to-add-EL-wire-to-a-coat-or-other-garment/step10/other-examples-EL-wire-hats-and-helmets/
- Fitwerx, The future of bike fitting, 2011 [Online]. Available: http://www.fitwerx.com/motion-capture-analysis
- Fritz Y., “Cyclelicious”, August 2009 [Online]. Available: http://www.cyclelicio.us/2009/08/see-me-light-belt.html
- Lee J., Home page – professor Jehee Lee, courses, April, 2011 [Online]. Available: http://mrl.snu.ac.kr/courses/CourseAnimation/notes/MotionCapture.pdf
- Nice Kicks [Online]. Available: http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/04/26/nike-zoom-revis-mag-custom-2/
- Retul, Retul Fit Technology, 2012 [Online]. Available: http://retul.com/about-retul.asp [Accessed: Sep. 15, 2012]
- Running supplement [Online]. Available: http://www.runningsupplement.co.uk/reviews/HighViz/vizpro.html
- Sauer J., Potter J. (2007). Influence of gender, power, and hand position on pelvic motion during seated cycling. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 39(12), 2204–2211 [CrossRef]
- Sayers M., Tweddle A. (2012). Thorax and pelvis kinematics change during sustained cycling. International Journal of Sports Medicine. 33(4), 314–319 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.