SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 20144th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY, HEALTH, WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 September 2014|
- Anonymous (2010). The promotion of cycling, Directorate-general for internal policies, Policy department, Structural and cohesion policies. Brussels: © European Parliament [Google Scholar]
- Apinis, A.: Fizika (Physics), Zvaigzne, Rıga (1972). (in Latvian) [Google Scholar]
- Basford L.R., Lester S., Thomson T. (2002). Driver's perceptions of cyclists [Google Scholar]
- Buehler, R. (2009). Cycling for a Few or for Everyone: The Importance of Social Justice in Cycling Policy. World Transport Policy and Practice, 15(1), 57–64 [Google Scholar]
- Christmas S., Helman S., ed. (2010). Cycling, Safety and Sharing the Road: Qualitative Research with Cyclists and Other Road Users, Road Safety Publication No. 17, Research Laboratory. London: Department for Transport, September 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Dabolina, I. Vilumsone, A. Fjodorovs, A. (2009). Application of Non-Contact 3D Positioning for Anthropometrical Modelling, Scientific Journal of RTU, vol. 4, 138–145 [Google Scholar]
- Enlighted (author), “Instructables”, How to add EL wire to a coat or other garment, June, 2008 [Online]. Available: www.instructables.com/id/how-to-add-EL-wire-to-a-coat-or-other-garment/step10/other-examples-EL-wire-hats-and-helmets/ [Google Scholar]
- Fitwerx, The future of bike fitting, 2011 [Online]. Available: http://www.fitwerx.com/motion-capture-analysis [Google Scholar]
- Fritz Y., “Cyclelicious”, August 2009 [Online]. Available: http://www.cyclelicio.us/2009/08/see-me-light-belt.html [Google Scholar]
- Lee J., Home page – professor Jehee Lee, courses, April, 2011 [Online]. Available: http://mrl.snu.ac.kr/courses/CourseAnimation/notes/MotionCapture.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Nice Kicks [Online]. Available: http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/04/26/nike-zoom-revis-mag-custom-2/ [Google Scholar]
- Retul, Retul Fit Technology, 2012 [Online]. Available: http://retul.com/about-retul.asp [Accessed: Sep. 15, 2012] [Google Scholar]
- Running supplement [Online]. Available: http://www.runningsupplement.co.uk/reviews/HighViz/vizpro.html [Google Scholar]
- Sauer J., Potter J. (2007). Influence of gender, power, and hand position on pelvic motion during seated cycling. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 39(12), 2204–2211 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sayers M., Tweddle A. (2012). Thorax and pelvis kinematics change during sustained cycling. International Journal of Sports Medicine. 33(4), 314–319 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.