SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 20144th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY, HEALTH, WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 September 2014|
- Krivinsh, A. (2012a). Professionalism of the public procurement practitioners from the perspective of fight against corruption. Humanities and Social Sciences Review, Vol. 01, number 04, 2012, (pp. 403–412), ISSN: 2165-6258. [Google Scholar]
- Krivinsh, A. (2012b). Uncorrupted public purchases as the factor of sustainability of business. In Proceedings of the Conference of the School of Business Administration Turıba XIII International Scientific Conference Sustainable business under changing economic conditions Riga 30 March 2012, (pp. 233–241), ISSN 1691–6069. [Google Scholar]
- Krivinsh, A. (2012c). Proposals for preventing of corruption at the stage of elaboration of the procurement documents. In European Applied Studies: modern approaches in scientific researches, 1st International scientific conference (pp. 430–432). Stuttgart, ORT Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Krivinsh, A. (2012d). The Prevention of Corruption in the Sphere of Public Purchases. In 4th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference “Society. Health. Welfare”. 1st Conference of Speech Therapists (Rıga, November 22–23, 2012): Abstracts. (p.56). Rıga, Rıga Stradinš University: ISBN 978-9984-793-19-1 [Google Scholar]
- Krivinsh, A. (2012e). Potential features of the corrupted public procurements. In Scientific enquiry in the contemporary world: theoretical basics and innovative approach (pp. 65–68). FL, USA, L&L Publishing, ISBN 978-1481822930. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.