SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 10, 20144th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY, HEALTH, WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- Salonen, M., Kokko, J., Tyyskä, J., Koivu, M., Kyröläinen, H. (2008). Military operational stress in 72-hour training of reconnaissance patrolling. 13th annual congress of the ECSS, 9–12 July 2008 (pp. 647–648). Estoril, Portugal.
- Taskanen, M., Uusitalo, A., Kyröläinen, H., Häkkinen, K. (2008). Aerobic Fitness, Body composition, Serum cortisol concentration are associated with symptoms of overloading produced by stressful military training. 13th annual congress of the ECSS, 9–12 July 2008 (p. 547). Estoril, Portugal.
- Antson, H., Märks, H. (2007). Reappeared and new overuse injuries in conscripts caused by different kinds of duty in unit of Estonian Army. 12th annual congress of the ECSS,11–14 July 2007 (pp. 421 422). Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Caspersen, C.J., Powell, K.E., Christtenson, G.M. (1985). Physical activity, exercise, and physical fitness:definitions and distinctions for health-related research. Public Health Rep. 100, 125–131.
- Dishman, R., Flemmunig, D., Kjaer, M. (2007). Why exercise? 12th annual congress of the ECSS,11–14 July 2007 (p.1). Jyväskylä, Finland. [CrossRef]
- Labalaiks, Z., Dravnieks, J. (2008). The control model of physical fitness at the national armed forces of Latvia. 13th annual congress of the ECSS, 9–12 July 2008 (p.229). Estoril, Portugal.
- Antson, H., Märks, H. (2008). The diseases of the musculoskeletal system and conscripts‘ physical readiness related to this in the unit of the Estonian Army. 13th annual congress of the ECSS, 9–12 July 2008 (pp 575–576). Estoril, Portugal. [CrossRef]
- Nascimento, R., Martinez, E., De Sa Rego Fortes. (2008). Relationship between physical fitness body fat mass and coronary risk factors in military Brazilian males. 13th annual congress of the ECSS, 9–12 July 2008 (p.110). Estoril, Portugal.
- Fear, N.T., Sundin, J., Rona, R.J. Obesity in the United Kingdom Armed Forces : Prevalence Based on Measured and Self-Reported Data (2011). Military Medicine 176, 44–49. [CrossRef]
- Contramestre, J., Marques, A., Alves Diniz, J., Carreiro da Costa, F. (2007) Relationship between objective fitness evaluation and perception of health and fitness in the Portuguese military academy students (p. 384). 12th annual congress of the ECSS, 11–14 July 2007. Jyväskylä, Finland.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.