SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- Allan, J. H., 2005, Principles of Construction Safety: Techniques of Construction Safety Management. 2nd Edition, Cornwall: MPG Books Ltd, Blackwell Publishing, London. Publishing
- Tam, C.M., Zeng, S. N., and Deng, Z.M., 2004, Identifying Elements of Poor Construction Safety Management in China. Safety Science. [CrossRef]
- Sioe, M. S., 2013, Contractors Attitude towards Enhancing Safety Performance of Construction Firms In Penang, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- De-Chun, N., Wang, J. P., and Ni, G. D., 2010, Analysis of Factor Affecting Safety Management in Construction Project, International Conference on Management and Service Science (MASS) China University of Min. and Techl., Xuzhou, China 24-26th: 1–5
- O’’ Toole, M., 2002, The Relationship Between Employees: Perception of Safety and Organizational Culture, Journal of Safety Research, 33(1): 231–243 [CrossRef]
- Wilson Jr, J. M.,and Koehn, E., 2000, Safety Management Problems Encountered and Recommended Solution, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 126 (2): 77–79 [CrossRef]
- Koehn, E. E., Kothari, R. K., and Pan, C.S., 1995, Safety in Developing Countries: Professionals and Bureaucratic Problems, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 121(3): 261–265 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.