SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- Suffian, A. (2013). Some Common Maintenance Problems and Building Defects: Our Experiences. Procedia Engineering, 54, 101–108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lateef. (2010). Case for alternative approach to building maintenance management of public universities. Journal of Building Appraisal, 5(3), 201–212. [Google Scholar]
- Fisk, W. J., & Rosenfeld, A. H. (1997). Estimates of improved productivity and health from better indoor environments. Indoor air, 7(3), 158–172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwon, S.-H., Chun, C., & Kwak, R.-Y. (2011). Relationship between quality of building maintenance management services for indoor environmental quality and occupant satisfaction. Building and Environment, 46(11), 2179–2185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BSI. (1964) British Standard BS 3811: 1964 – Glossary of Maintenance Management Terms in Terotechnology. British Standards Publishing Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Lateef, Khamidi, M. F., & Idrus, A. (2011). Appraisal of the building maintenance management practices of Malaysian universities. Journal of Building Appraisal, 6(3), 261–275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miles, D., & Syagga, P. (1987). Building maintenance: a management manual: Intermediate Technology pub. [Google Scholar]
- Syce, M. (2006). Designing for maintenance. Metropolitan University, Nelson Mandela. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.