SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- Shah-Ali, A., et al., The Effect of Design on Maintenance for School Buildings in Penang, Malaysia. Structural Survey, 2013. 31(3): p. 194–201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miles, D., A manual on Building Maintenance. Vol. 11976. 1976: Intermediate Technology Publications LTD. [Google Scholar]
- Ramly, A., N.A. Ahmad, and N.H. Ishak, The effects of design on the maintenance of public housing buildings in Malaysia-part two. Building engineer, London association of building engineers, 2006: p. 34–36. [Google Scholar]
- Morgan, D.L., Focus groups. Annual review of sociology, 1996: p. 129–152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kvale, S. and S. Brinkmann, Interviews: Learning the craft of qualitative research interviewing. 2nd ed. 2009: SAGE Publications, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Silverman, D., Interpreting qualitative data. 2011: SAGE Publications, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- RIBA. Royal Institute of British Architects. 2013 [cited 2013; Available from: http://www.architecture.com/Home.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Tipler, P.A. and G. Mosca, Physics for scientists and engineers. 9th ed. 2007: Cengage Learning. [Google Scholar]
- Aigbavboa, C.O., An evaluation of the post occupancy experience of housing subsidy beneficiaries in South Africa: a case study of Gauteng, in Faculty of engineering and the built environment. 2010, University of Johannesburg: Republic of South Africa. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.