SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- B.Amelung, S.Nicholls, & D.Viner. Implications of global climate change for tourism flows and seasonality, Journal of Travel Research, 45,3, 285(2007) [CrossRef]
- E.H.Cornell, A.Sorenson, & T.Mio. Human sense of direction and wayfinding. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 93,2, 399(2003) [CrossRef]
- A.S.Devlin & J.Bernstein. Interactive wayfinding: Use of cues by men and women. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 15,1, 23(1995) [CrossRef]
- T.A.Dingus, M.C.Hulse, Mollenhauer, R.N.Fleischman, D.V.McGehee, & N.Manakkal,. Effects of age, system experience, and navigation technique on driving with an advanced traveller information system. Human Factors, 39, 177 (1997) [CrossRef]
- G.Iaria, L.Palermo, G.Committeri, & J.J.Barton. Age differences in the formation and use of cognitive maps. Behavioral Brain Research, 196,2, 187(2009) [CrossRef]
- Y.Kato. Microgenesis of cognitive map and sense of direction. Revue de Psychologie Appliquée, 37, 261 (1987)
- Y.Kato & Y.Takeuchi. Individual differences in wayfinding strategies. Journal of Environment Psychology, 23,2, 171 (2003) [CrossRef]
- L.T.Kozlowski, & K.J.Bryant. Sense of direction, spatial orientation, and cognitive maps. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 3,4, 590(1977) [CrossRef]
- C.A.Lawton. Strategies for indoor wayfinding: The role of orientation. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 16,2, 137(1996) [CrossRef]
- C.A.Lawton & J.Kallai. Gender differences in wayfinding strategies and anxiety about wayfinding: A cross-cultural comparison. Sex Roles, 47,9/10,389(2002) [CrossRef]
- K.Lynch. The image of the city. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- H.J.Miller. Human wayfinding, environment behaviors relationships, and artificial intelligence. Journal of Planning Literature, 7,2,139(1992) [CrossRef]
- J.Neter, W.Wasserman, & M.H.Kutner. Applied linear regression models. Homewood, IL: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. (1989)
- R.Passini. Spatial representations: A way-finding perspective. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 4,2, 153(1984) [CrossRef]
- J.L.Prestopnik & B.Roskos-Ewoldsen. The relations among wayfinding strategy use, sense of direction, sex, familiarity, and wayfinding ability. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 20,2,171(2000).
- M.Raubal, & M.J.Egenhofer. Comparing the complexity of wayfinding tasks in built environments, Environment and Planning, 25,6,895(1998) [CrossRef]
- M.J.Rovine, & G.D.Weisman. Sketch-map variables as predictors of wayfinding performance. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 9, 217 (1989) [CrossRef]
- M.J.Sholl, J.C.Acacio, R.O.Makar & C. Leon. The relation of sex and sense of direction to spatial orientation in an unfamiliar environment. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 20,1, 17 (2000) [CrossRef]
- Y.Takeuchi. Sense of direction and its relationship with geographical orientation, personality traits and mental ability. Japanese Journal of Educational Psychology, 40, 47 (1992) [CrossRef]
- United Nations World Trade Organization (UNWTO), United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and World Meteorological Organization (WMO). Climate change and tourism: Responding to global challenges. UNWTO, Madrid, and UNEP, Paris. (2008)
- J.Xia, C.Arrowsmith, M.Jackson & W.Cartwright. The wayfinding process relationship between decision-making and landmark utility. Tourism Management, 29,3, 445 (2008). [CrossRef]
- J.Xia, D.Packer & C.Dong. Individual differences and tourist wayfinding behaviors, 18th World IMACS/MODSIM Congress, Cairns, Australia, 13–17, July, (2009). Retrieved July 1, 2013, from http://www.mssanz.org.au/modsim09/D3/xia_D3b.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.