SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- F.F. Reichheld, Harvard Business Review, 71, 2 (1993)
- Y.K. Kim, Y.B. Kim, and Y.I. Lee, Total. Qual. Manage, 22, 10,1041–1056 (2011) [CrossRef]
- F. Sultan and M. C. Simpson Jr., J. Serv. MKT, 14, 3,188–216(2000) [CrossRef]
- C.C. Chou, L.L. Liu, S.F. Huang, J.M. Yih and T.C. Han, Applied Soft Computing, 11, 2, 2117–2128 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J.R.B. Ritchie and V.J. Jones, J. T. R, 19 17–25(1980)
- L.D. Etherington and T. Var, J. T. R, 31, 2, 49–51 (1984)
- R.S. Toh and M. Y. Hu, Trans. J, Winter, 11–22 (988)
- L.F. Cunningham, C.E. Young and M. Lee, J. Air. Trans, 7 (2002)
- J.H. Liou and G.H. Tzeng, J. Trans. Manage, 7, 2, 103–109 (2007)
- A. Shahin and N. Nekuie, The Asian J. Qual, 12, 2, 176–188 (2007) [CrossRef]
- C.C. Leong, J. Qual. Assur. Hospitality & Tourism, 8, 3 39–59 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J.W. De Jager, D. Van Zyl and A.L. Toriola, J. Air. Trans. Manage, 7, 2, 103–109 (2011)
- K. Matzler, M, Fuchs, and A.K. Schubert, Total Qual. Manage, 15 (2004) 9–1 (2004)
- N. Kano, N. Seraku, F. Takahashi, and S. Tsuji, J. Japanese. Society. Qual. Cont, 14 39–48 (1984)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.