SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- L. Crompton, An Assessment of the Image of Mexico as a Vacation Destination and the Influence of Geographical Location, Journal of Travel Research 18, 4,18–23 (1979) [CrossRef]
- A. Phelps, Holiday Destination Image: The problem of Assessment. An example developed in Menorca, Tourism Management 7, 3, 168–180 (1986) [CrossRef]
- A. Gunn, Tourism Planning (Taylor and Francis, New York, 1988)
- P. Steven, Destination Marketing Organisations (Elsevier, Oxford, 2004)
- S. Baloglu and K. W. McCleary, A model of destination image formation, Annals of Tourism Research 26, 4, 868–897 (1999) [CrossRef]
- G. Anthony, The Constitution of Society: Outline of the Theory of Structuration (Polity Press, UK, 1984)
- S. Elaine, Islandness and struggles over development: A Tasmanian case study, Political Geography 27, 160–175 (2008) [CrossRef]
- F. Paul et al., Image Differences between Prospective, First-Time, and Repeat Visitors to the Lower Rio Grande Valley, Journal of Travel Research 30, 10, 10–16 (1991) [CrossRef]
- G. Martina et al., Destination Image-Toward a Conceptual Framework, Annals of Tourism Research 29, 1, 56–78 (2002) [CrossRef]
- O. Moufakkir, Destination Image Revised : the Dutch Market Perceptions of Morocco as a Tourism Destination in Tourism Development: Growth, Myths, and Inequalities ed. by P. Burns, Marina Novelli (CAB, UK, 2008)
- Penghu County Government, Comprehensive Development Plan of Penghu County (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2004)
- Penghu County Government, Electronic Bulletin System Files, (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2007–2013)
- H. Hsueh-chi, The Sequel of Penghu County Book (1): Great Event Record (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2005)
- Y. Chung-Lin etc., Wandering in Erkan (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2007)
- S. Chao-Ying, T. Chi-Hsun, The trajectory of Comprehensive Community Building in Taiwan (The Council of Cultural Affairs, Taipei, 1999)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.