SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- L. Crompton, An Assessment of the Image of Mexico as a Vacation Destination and the Influence of Geographical Location, Journal of Travel Research 18, 4,18–23 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Phelps, Holiday Destination Image: The problem of Assessment. An example developed in Menorca, Tourism Management 7, 3, 168–180 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gunn, Tourism Planning (Taylor and Francis, New York, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- P. Steven, Destination Marketing Organisations (Elsevier, Oxford, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baloglu and K. W. McCleary, A model of destination image formation, Annals of Tourism Research 26, 4, 868–897 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Anthony, The Constitution of Society: Outline of the Theory of Structuration (Polity Press, UK, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- S. Elaine, Islandness and struggles over development: A Tasmanian case study, Political Geography 27, 160–175 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Paul et al., Image Differences between Prospective, First-Time, and Repeat Visitors to the Lower Rio Grande Valley, Journal of Travel Research 30, 10, 10–16 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Martina et al., Destination Image-Toward a Conceptual Framework, Annals of Tourism Research 29, 1, 56–78 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Moufakkir, Destination Image Revised : the Dutch Market Perceptions of Morocco as a Tourism Destination in Tourism Development: Growth, Myths, and Inequalities ed. by P. Burns, Marina Novelli (CAB, UK, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Penghu County Government, Comprehensive Development Plan of Penghu County (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Penghu County Government, Electronic Bulletin System Files, (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2007–2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hsueh-chi, The Sequel of Penghu County Book (1): Great Event Record (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chung-Lin etc., Wandering in Erkan (Penghu County Government, Penghu County, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chao-Ying, T. Chi-Hsun, The trajectory of Comprehensive Community Building in Taiwan (The Council of Cultural Affairs, Taipei, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.