SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- A.Z. Zakaria, I.H. Salleh, M.S.A. Rashid, The Malay garden design concept opportunity to be develop as the tourism product, Hosp. and Tourism: Synergizing creativity and innovation in research 51–68 (2013)
- ASEAN Tourism marketing strategy 2012–2015, 1, 18 (2012)
- A.Z. Zakaria, I.H. Salleh, M.S.A. Rashid, In: Procedia - Social and behavioral sciences, 91, 28–35 (2013) [CrossRef]
- http://www.iflaclc.org/definitions.html. UNESCO World heritage cultural landscape definitions in International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA), (Accessed 20th June 2014).
- Sauer, C.O., The morphology of landscape, (1925).
- Smith, V.L., Hosts and guests: The anthropology of tourism, University of Pennsylvania press, Philadelphia (1979).
- Petherbridge, G.T. Architectural of the Islamic world: Its history and social meaning, 176–208 (1995)
- Haider, S.G., The touch of Midas science, values and environment in Islam and the west, 170–208 (1984)
- MPKB-BI. Kota Bharu landscape master plan report, (2002).
- http://abunuha.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/img_8712.jpg. (Accessed on June 20, 2014).
- http://abunuha.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/img_8715.jpg. (Accessed on June 20,2014).
- MPKB-BI. (2006a) Kota Bharu Municipal Council- Islamic city 2006–2015 Master plan report (2002).
- Selman, P.H., Planning at the landscape scale (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.