SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- R.B.A.Alampay, Sustainable Tourism: Challenges for the Philippines. PASCN and PIDS, Philippines. 304 (2005)
- D.Dumbrăveanu, Principles and Practice of Sustainable Tourism Planning. MTCTANT, Bucuresti, Romania Pitoreasca. (2004)
- P.Hardi and T.Zdan, Assessing Sustainable Development: Principlesin Practice, Canada (1997)
- A.B.Javier and D.B.Elazigue, Opportunities and Challenges in Tourism Development Roles ofLocal Government Units in the Philippines, 3rd ANDA, Nagoya University, Japan (2011)
- National Ecotourism Strategy (Preliminary Draft) (2001)
- NTDP 2011-2016: Philippine National Tourism Development Plan: 2011-2016
- Sustainable Tourism Management Plan for Central Philippines. Final Report. 195 (2007)
- TIP (Tourism Investment Portfolio): Chapter 3. Philippine Tourism Industry.
- Tourism Direct Gross Value Added in 2012. (DOT 2012 Year end Report)
- TRS Division, OTPRIM, TDP, Tourism Development, Department of Tourism
- UNWTO (2014) Tourism Highlights, 2013 Edition.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.