SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- D.Weaver, and L.Lawton, Tourism Management. John Wiley & Sons, Australia. (2002)
- J.Butcher, The United Nations International Year of Ecotourism: a critical analysis of development implications. Progress in Dev. Studies 6, 2, 146–156 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Temperature of Cabuyao City. Retrieved March 23, 2013 from http://www.accuweather.com/en/ph/cabuyao-city/262695/weather-forecast/262695
- PCARRD. Planning and Developing Community- based Ecotourism Projects in the Philippines. (2010).
- S.Wearing, & J.Neil, Ecotourism: Impacts, Potentials and Possibilities? (2009).
- A.Drumm, & A.Moore, Ecotourism Development: A Manual for Conservation Planners and Manager. (2005).
- G.Veeck, D.Che & A.Veeck, America’s changing farmscape: A study of Agricultural Tourism in Michigan. The Professional Geographer, 58, 3, 235–248 (2006). [CrossRef]
- H.Choo & T.Jamal, Tourism on organic farms in South Korea: a new form of ecotourism? J. Sustainable Tourism. 17, 4, 431–454 (2009). [CrossRef]
- A.J.McIntosh, & B.Bonnemann, S.Willing, Workers on Organic Farms (WWOOF): The alternative farm stay experience? J. Sustainable Tourism, 14, 1, 82–99 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Y.Yoon, D.Gursoy, & J.Chen, Validating a tourism development theory with structural equation modeling. Tourism Mgt. 22, 4, 363–372. (2006) [CrossRef]
- J.H.Turner, Handbook of sociological theory. Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York. (2002)
- P.Chufamanee & J.Lønholdt, Application of integrated environmental management through the preparation of an environmental action programme: Case study from the Songkhla Lake Basin in southern Thailand Lakes and Reservoirs. Research and Management. 6, 4, 323 (2001)
- H.Goodwin & D.Roe, Tourism, Livelihoods and Protected Areas: Opportunities for Fairtrade Tourism in and Around National Parks. International Journal of Tourism Research. Res. 3, 377–391 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W.J.Li, Environmental management indicators for ecotourism in China’s nature reserves: Acase study in Tianmushan Nature Reserve. Tourism Management. 004,25, 5, 559–564. (2003).
- N.Kontogeorgopoulos, Community-Based Ecotourism in Phuket and Ao Phangnga, Thaiiand: Partial Victories and Bittersweet Remedies. J. Sustainable Tourism. 13, 1 (2005) [CrossRef]
- R.Scheyvens, Promoting women’s empowerment through involvement in ecotourism: Experiences from the Third World, J. Sustainable Tourism 8, 3,232-^9 (2000) [CrossRef]
- M.Honey, (ed.) Ecotourism and Certification. Washington, DC: Island (2002).
- L.K.Medina, Ecotourism and Certification: Confronting the Principles and Pragmatics of Socially Responsible Tourism. J. Sustainable Tourism. 13, 3 (2005) [CrossRef]
- J.Yamagiwa, Bushmeat poaching and the conservation crisis in Kahuzi-Biega National Park, Democratic Republic of the Congo. J. Sustainable Forestry 16, 3-1, 115–35 (2003). [CrossRef]
- V.S.A.Foucat. Community-based ecotourism management moving towards sustainability, in Ventanilla, Oaxaca, Mexico.Ocean & Coastal Management, 45, 8, 511–529. (2002).
- C.Fabricius, Towards strengthening collaborative ecosystem management: Lessons from environmental conflict and political change in southern Africa. Journal of Tiic Royai Society of New Zealand 31, 4, 831 (2001). [CrossRef]
- R.Scheyvens, Tourism for Development: Empowering Communities. Harlow: Prentice Hall. (2002).
- D.Timothy, Tourism and community development issues. In R.Sharpley and D.Telfer (eds) Tourism and Development: Concepts and Issues. Clevedon: Channel View, 149–64 (2002).
- N.Alcasid, R.Barrera, & C.Marfic, The Perception of Guests Olympic Point Island Resort in Tingloy, Batangas towards the Effectiveness of Advertising Tools for Local Beaches. Lyceum of the Philippines- Laguna. (2011).
- M.King & A.Mendoza, Effects of RTV exposure to the culture of Mangyans in Safa, Sabang, Panimalayan, Oriental Mindoro. Lyceum of the Philippines Laguna. (2012).
- A.Delos Santos, S.J.Alcalde & A.F.Marasigan, The Perceived Effects of Indigenous Tourism in The Lives of Selected Aetas in Pastolan Village, Hermosa Bataan, Subic Bay Philippines. Lyceum of the Philippines- Laguna. (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.