SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- R. Butler, Rainforest diversity – origins and implications, (2006). Retrieved 1/22/2014 from http://rainforests.mongabay.com/0301.htm.
- R. Butler, Rainforest, (2014). Retrieved 1/22/2014 from http://rainforests.mongabay.com/
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Environmental impacts of tourism – global level, (2014). http://www.unep.org/ Access 16/7/2014.
- C. Christ, O. Hillel, S. Matus, J. Sweeting, Tourism and biodiversity: mapping tourism’s global footprint, Washington, Conservation International and UNEP (2003)
- L. Briguglio, M. Briguglio, Sustainable tourism in small islands: the case of Malta, Mimeo, undated. Available at https://secure2.gov.mt/tsdu/file.aspx?f=1079
- World Commission on Environment and Development (WCED), Our common future, London, Oxford University Press, (1987)
- United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Indicators of sustainable development for tourism destinations: a guidebook, Madrid, World Tourism Organization (2004)
- K. Greenidge, N. Greenidge, Sustainable tourism development: the case of Barbados, Economic Review, 37, 1&2, 83–125. (2011)
- R. Butler, Tourism – an evolutionary approach, In J.G. Nelson, R.W. Butler and G. Wall (eds). Tourism and sustainable development: monitoring, planning, management, Waterloo, University of Waterloo, 27–44 (1993)
- G. Koop, L. Tole, Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for deforestation? Journal of Development Economics, 58,231–244 (1999) [CrossRef]
- M. Bhattarai, M. Hammig, Institutions and the environmental Kuznets curve for deforestation: a cross country analysis for Latin America, Africa and Asia, World Development, 29, 6,995–1010 (2001) [CrossRef]
- N. Kishor, A. Belle, Does improved governance contribute to sustainable forest management? Journal of Sustainable Forestry, 19,55–79 (2004) [CrossRef]
- C. Umemiya, E. Rametsteiner, F. Kraxner, Quantifying the impacts of the quality of governance on deforestation, Environmental Science & Policy, 13,695–701 (2010) [CrossRef]
- D. Kaufman, A. Kraay, M. Mastruzzi, Governance matters VII: governance indicators for 1996-2007, World Bank Policy Research June (2008), Washington, DC, The World Bank, (2008)
- F. Neto, A new approach to sustainable tourism development: moving beyond environmental protection, Natural Resource Forum, 3, 27, 212–222 (2003) [CrossRef]
- R. Nunkoo, H. Ramkissoon, Small island urban tourism: a residents’ perspective, Current Issues in Tourism, 13, 1, 37–60. (2009) [CrossRef]
- M.V. Reddy, Sustainable tourism rapid indicators for less-developed islands: an economic perspective, International Journal of Tourism Research, 10, 557–576 (2008) [CrossRef]
- United Nations Environment Programme and World Tourism Organisation (UNEP-WTO), Making tourism more sustainable: a guide for policy makers, The United Nations Environment Programme, United Nations, Paris, (2005)
- C.J. Hunter, Sustainable tourism as an adaptive paradigm, Annals of Tourism Research, 24, 4, 850–867 (1997) [CrossRef]
- B. Wheeller, Sustaining the ego. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 1, 2, 232–239 (1993) [CrossRef]
- A. Torres-Delgado, J. Saarinen, Using indicators to assess sustainable tourism development: a review, Tourism Geographies, 16, 1, 31–47 (2014)
- E. Yunis, Indicators to measure sustainability in tourism, Paper presented at the 7th International Forum on Tourism Statistics, Stockholm, Sweden, (2004)
- C. HwangSuk, E. Sirakaya, Sustainability indicators for managing community tourism, Tourism Management, 26, 3, 431–445 (2005) [CrossRef]
- S.F. McCool, R.N. Moisey, N.P. Nickerson, What should tourism sustain? The disconnect with industry perceptions of useful indicators, Journal of Travel Research, 40, 2, 124–131 (2001) [CrossRef]
- F.J. Blancas, M. Gonzalez, M. Lozano-Oyola, F. Perez, The assessment of sustainable tourism: application to Spanish coastal destinations, Ecological Indicators, 10, 2, 484–492 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A.F. Herrera-Ulloa, S. Lluch-Cota, H. Ramirez-Aguirre, S. Hernandez-Vazquez, A. Ortega-Rubio, Sustainable performance of the tourist industry in the state of Baja California SUR, Mexico, Interciencia, 28, 5, 268–272 (2003)
- S. Saleem, Biodiversity and economic growth, World Environment Day, June 2010, 111–118. (2010)
- C.W.J. Granger, P. Newbold, Spurious regression in econometrics, Journal of Econometrics, 2, 111–120 (1974) [CrossRef]
- J.H. Stock, M. Watson, A simple estimator of cointegrating vectors in higher order integrated systems, Econometrica, 61, 783–820 (1993) [CrossRef]
- P.C.B. Phillips, B.E. Hansen, Statistical inference in instrumental variables regression with I(1) processes, Review of Economic Studies, 57, 99–125 (1990) [CrossRef]
- P. Narayan, S. Narayan, Determinants of demand for Fiji’s exports: an empirical investigation. The Developing Economies, 62, 1,95–112 (2004)
- D.A. Dickey, W.A. Fuller, Likelihood ratio statistics for autoregressive time series with a unit root. Econometrica, 49, 1057–1077 (1981) [CrossRef]
- J.G. MacKinnon, Numerical distribution functions for unit root and cointegration Tests. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 11, 601–618 (1996) [CrossRef]
- B.E. Hansen, Tests for parameter instability in regressions with I(1) processes, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 10, 3,321–335 (1992)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.