SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- V.L. Smith, ed, Hosts and Guests: The Anthropology of Tourism 2nd ed. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, (1989). [CrossRef]
- Li Yang, Planning for Ethnic Tourism: Case Studies from Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China, unpublished doctoral thesis at University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (2007)
- Jabatan Hal Ehwal Orang Asli, Data Maklumat Asas JEHOA, Bhg Penyelidikan & Perancangan, (2004)
- N. Burenhult, Linguistic Aspects of the Semang. In Reza Rashid & Wazir Jahan Karim, Minority Cultures of Peninsular Malaysia: Survivals of Indigenous Heritage, AKASS, (2001)
- Jabatan Hal Ehwal Orang Asli, Data Maklumat Asas JEHOA, Bhg Penyelidikan & Perancangan, (2009)
- K. Suda, A Time Allocation Study on Subsistence Activities of the Bateq in Terengganu. In Orang Asli Negeri Terengganu: Kuala Terengganu: Penerbit Universiti Darul Iman, 71–77 (2007)
- Hood Salleh and Hassan Mat Nor, Roads are for Development? Some aspects of Jah Hut Social Change. Development Forum 14, 17 – 27 (1984)
- J.A. Fishman, Reversing language shift: Theoretical and empirical foundations of assistance to threatened languages. Clevedon, UK: Multilingual Matters, (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.