SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- J. Kandampully, D. Suhartanto, Customer loyalty in the Hotel Industry: The role of Customer Satisfaction and Image, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 12, 346, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Crawford, Hospitality Operators’ understands Of Service: A qualitative approach, International journal Of Contemporary Hospitality Management (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lovelock and J. Wirtz. Services Marketing, People, Technology, Strategy, seventh Edition. Pearson (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bharwani and V. Jauhari. An Exploratory Study of Competencies Required to Co-Create Memorable Customer experiences in the Hospitality Industry, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 25, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Economic Planning Unit, Prime Minister Department, Ninth Malaysia Plan 2006-2010, Kuala Lumpur, Percetakan Nasional Malaysia (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Economic Planning Unit, Prime Minister’s Department (2001), Eighth Malaysia Plan 2001-2005. Kuala Lumpur, Percetakan Nasional Malaysia (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad, 5 International Airport, http://www.malaysiaairports.com.my/index.php?ch=38&pg=202 (14 March 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Airport Holdings Berhad, Bringing The World Closer, http://www.malaysiaairports.com.my/index.php?ch=38&pg=158&ac=1041 (14 March 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dato’ Othman Said, YB Dato’ Sri Azlina, The Malaysia Savings Sale 2008, The Launch of The Malaysia Saving Sale 2008, 1 Borneo, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, 30th November 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Sabah Tourism, Visitor Arrival, http://www.sabahtourism.com/corporate/visitor-arrival-statistics (10 March 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Guchait, K. Namasivayam, and W.L. Pui. Knowledge Management in Service Encounters: Impact on Customer’ Satisfaction. Journal@ Emerald Publishing Limited (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Manoj. A Study on the Efficiency Of Training In Hospitality – A Kerala Tourism Development Corporation (KTDC) Experience, Trivandrum, Karela. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.