SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- M. Lubatkin, H. O’Neill, Merger strategies and capital market risk. Academy of Management Journal, 30, 4, 665–684 (1987) [CrossRef]
- R. Bettis, W. Hall, Diversification strategy, accounting determined risk, and accounting determined return. Academy of Management Journal, 25, 2, 254–264 (1982) [CrossRef]
- C. Montgomery, H. Singh, Diversification strategy and systematic risk. Strategic Management Journal, 5, 2, 181–191 (1984) [CrossRef]
- M. A. Hitt, L. Bierman, K. Shimizu, R. Kochhar, Direct and moderating effects of human capital on strategy and performance in professional service firms: a resource-based perspective. Academy of Management Journal, 44, 1, 13–28 (2001) [CrossRef]
- Y. Kor, H. Leblebici, How Do Interdependencies Among Human-Capital Deployment, Development, And Diversification Strategies Affect Firms' Financial Performance? Strategic 44. Management Journal, 26, 967–985 (2005)
- S. Sciascia, P. Mazzola, J.H. Astrachan, T.M. Pieper, The role of family ownership in international entrepreneurship: Exploring nonlinear effects. Small Business Economics, 38, 15–31 (2012) [CrossRef]
- L. R. Gomez-Mejia, The role of human resources strategy in export performance: A longitudinal study. Strategic Management Journal, 9, 493–505 (1988) [CrossRef]
- P. Westhead, M. Wright, D. Ucbarasan, Internationalization of new and small firms: A resource based-view. Journal of Business Venturing, 16, 333–358 (2001) [CrossRef]
- R. Rumelt, Diversification strategy and profitability. Strategic Management Journal, 3, 4, 359–369 [CrossRef]
- A. Pye, Corporate directing: Governing, strategising and leading inaction. Corporate Governance, 10, 153–162 (2002) [CrossRef]
- T. Khanna, P. Krishna, Is group affiliation profitable in emerging market? An analysis of diversified Indian business groups. Working paper, Harvard Business School (1998).
- J.H. Dunning, A.M. Rugman, The influence of Hymer’s dissertation on the theory of foreign direct investment. American Economic Review, 75, 2, 228–232 (1985)
- R.E. Caves, Industrial corporations: the industrial economics of foreign investment. Economica, 38, 1–27 (1971) [CrossRef]
- P.S. Davis, R.B. Robinson, J.A. Pearce, S.H. Park, Business Unit Relatedness and Performance: A Look at the Pulp and Paper Industry. Strategic Management Journal, 13, 349–362 (1992) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Buckley, R. Strange, The governance of the multinational enterprise: Insights from internalization theory. Journal of Management Studies, 48, 2, 460–470 (2011)
- R. Rumelt, Strategy, Structure, and Economic Performance. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (1974).
- G. Lewellen, A Pure Financial Rationale for the Conglomerate Merger, Journal of Finance, 26, 521–537 (1971) [CrossRef]
- F. Scherer, Industrial arket Structure and Economic Performance. Rand McNally, Chicago, IL (1980).
- M. Margaret, M. Paul, R. John, Organizational prospects, influence costs, and ownership changes. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 1, 9–35 (1992) [CrossRef]
- C. Hill, S. Snell, External control, corporate strategy, and firm performance in research-intensive industries. Strategic Management Journal, 9, 6, 577–590 (1988) [CrossRef]
- H. Christensen, C. Montgomery, Corporate economic performance: Diversification strategy versus market structure. Strategic Management Journal, 2, 4, 327–343 (1981) [CrossRef]
- K. Park, S.C. Jang, Effect of diversification on firm performance: Application of the entropy measure. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31, 218–228 (2012) [CrossRef]
- L. Boltzmann, Entgegnung auf die warmetheoretischen Betrachtungen des Hrn. E. Zermelo. Annalen der Physik, 293, 773–784 (1896) [CrossRef]
- A. Jacquemin, C. Berry, Entropy measure of diversification and corporate growth. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 27, 4, 359–369 (1979) [CrossRef]
- G. Bodnar, C. Tang, J. Weintrop, Both sides of corporate diversification: the value impacts of geographic and industrial diversification. Johns Hopkins University Working Paper (1999).
- M. H. Chen, W. G. Kim, H. J. Kim, The impact of macroeconomic and non-macroeconomic forces on hotel stock returns. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 24, 243–258 (2005) [CrossRef]
- M. H. Chen, S. C. Jang, W. G. Kim, The impact of SARS outbreak on Taiwanese hotel stock returns: An event study approach. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 26, 1, 200–212 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S.C. Bae, T.H. Kwon, J.W. Lee, Does corporate diversification by business groups create value? Evidence from Korean chaebols. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 19, 535–553 (2011) [CrossRef]
- B.E. Hermalin, M.S. Weisbach, Endogenously chosen boards of directors and their monitoring of the CEO. The American Economic Review, 88, 96–118 (1998)
- M. C. Jensen, The modern industrial revolution, exit, and the failure of internal control systems. Journal of Finance, 48, 3, 831–880 (1993) [CrossRef]
- M. Lipton, J. W. Lorsch, A modest proposal for improved corporate governance. Business Law, 48, 1, 59–77 (1992)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.