SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- UNWTO (United Nations World Tourism Organization), Tourism Highlights, 2013 ed., United Nations World Tourism Organization, Madrid (2013)
- J.A. Ibrahim, M.Z. Ahmad, Perancangan dan Pembanguna Pelancongan. Kedah: UUM Press (2012)
- GOM (Government of Malaysia) Tenth Malaysia Plan, Government of Malaysia Printers: Kuala Lumpur (2011)
- A. Hamzah. Policy and Planning of the Tourism Industry in Malaysia, Proceedings, The 6th ADRF General Meeting, Bangkok, Thailand, 1–21 (2004)
- S.G. Sutton, D. Khazanchi, C. Hampton, V. Arnold V. Risk analysis in an extended enterprise environment: identification of key risk factors in B2B e-commerce relationships. J Assoc Inf Syst 9, 3,153–176 (2008)
- C. O’hEocha, X. Wang, K.Conboy, The use of focus groups in complex and pressurised IS studies and evaluation using Klein & Myers principles for interpretive research, Information Systems Journal: An International Journal Promoting the Study and Practice of Information Systems, 22, 3, pp. 235–256 (2012)
- S.G. Sutton, J. Reinking, V. Arnold, On the use of grounded theory as a basis for research on strategic and emerging technologies in accounting. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.