SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- European Communities, European Research on Traditional Foods, ISBN 92-79-03315-8 (2007)
- H. Humairah, S.A.K. Muhammad, O. Mohiddin, H. Azimi, Dimensions of Authenticity in Malay Cuisine from Experts’ Perspectives. Academic Journal of International Studies, 2, 3, ISSN 2281–3993 (2013)
- T. Arunmozhi, A. Panneerselvam, Types of Tourism in India, International Journal of Current Research and Academic Review, 1, 1, 84–88 (2013)
- J. Bessière, Local Development and Heritage: Traditional Food and Cuisine as Tourist Attractions in Rural Areas. Sociologia Ruralis, 38, 1, 21–34 (1998) [CrossRef]
- OECD, The Impact of Culture on Tourism 5–155 ISBN-978-92-64-05648-0 (2009)
- UNESCO Bangkok, Impact: The effects of Tourism on Culture and The Environment in Asia and the Pacific, Tourism and Heritage Site Management Luang Prabang, Lao PDR, 5–124, ISBN 92-9223-033-6 (2004)
- G. Richards, Cultural Tourism in Europe, Original published by CABI, Wallingford, UK. © Atlas 2005 (1996)
- M. Mawere, T.R. Mubaya, The Role of Ecotourism in The Struggles for Environmental Conservation and Development of Host Communities in Developing Economies: The case of Mtema Ecotourism centre in South-eastern Zimbabwe, Journal of Research in Peace, Gender and Development. 2, 4, 95–103 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S.L.J. Smith, The Tourism Product. Annals of Tourism Research, 21, 3, 582–595 (1994) [CrossRef]
- NWHO, A Review of Development Assistance and its Potential to Promote Sustainability, Report on Sustainable Tourism and Cultural Heritage, 1–56 (1999)
- O.C Aworth, The Role of Traditional Food Processing Technologies In National Development: West African Experience, Chapter 3 from Using Food Science and Technology to Improve Nutrition and Promote National Development by Robertson, G.L. & Lupien, J.R. (Eds) ©International Union of Food Science & Technology (2008)
- N. A. Ismail, Ab. Karim, M. S., M. Othman, N. Abd. Halim, The values of the traditional culinary practices towards the modernization as perceived by the Malay Chefs in Klang Valley, International Food Research Journal, 20, 5, 2857–2864 (2013)
- H.R. Yurtseven, O. Kaya, Local food in local menus: The case of Gokceada, Tourismos: An International Multidisciplinary Journal of Tourism, 6, 2, 263–275 (2011)
- T. Oakes, Eating the Food of the Ancestors: Place, Tradition and Tourism in a Chinese Frontier River Town. Eucumene 6, 2, 124–145 (1999)
- K. Matlovičová, M. Pompura, The Culinary Tourism in Slovakia. Case Study of The Traditional Local Sheep’s Milk Products in The Regions of Orava and Liptov, GeoJournal of Tourism and Geosites, 2, 12, 129–144 (2013)
- M.A.K. Shahrim, B.L. Chua, Malaysia as a Culinary Tourism Destination: International Tourists’ Perspective, Journal of Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary Arts, Chapter 4, 63–78 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.