SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- D.D. Perkins, B.B. Brown & R.B. Taylor. The ecology of empowerment: Predicting participation in community organizations. Journal of Social Issue, 52,1, 85 (1996) [CrossRef]
- D.J. Timothy. Empowerment and stakeholder participation in tourism destination communities. In: A. Church and T. Cole (Ed.) Tourism, Power and Space, London and New York: Routledge, 199–216 (2007)
- R. Scheyvens. Tourism for development: empowering communities, Essex, England, Pearson Education Limited (2002)
- D. Connell. Participatory Development: An Approach Sensitive to Class and Gender. Development in Practice, 7, 3, 248– 259 (1997) [CrossRef]
- H. Zeppel. Indigenous ecotourism: sustainable development and management. Wallingford: CABI (2006) [CrossRef]
- T.H.B. Sofield. Empowerment for Sustainable Tourism Development. Oxford: Elsevier Science. (2003)
- R. Scheyvens. Ecotourism and the empowerment of local communities. Tourist Management, 20, 245–249 (1999) [CrossRef]
- J. Kokkranikal & A. Morrison. Entrepreneurship and sustainable tourism: The houseboats of Kerala. Tourism and Hospitality Research , 4, 1, 7–20 (2002)
- J.I. Oviawe. Repositioning Nigerian Youths for Economic Empowerment through Entrepreneurship Education. European Journal of Educational Studies 2, 2, 2010
- Gana, Jonah Sheshi Suman, Entrepreneurship, Jofegan Associates, Kaduna (2001)
- I.L. Anyakoha. Practical Tips for Economic Empowerment and Survival, Nsukka: AP Express (2006)
- G. Dees. The meaning if social entrepreneurship. Retrieved from http://gsb.stanford.edu/csi/SEDefinition.html (1999)
- O. Pazim and M. Mohd. Rosli, The Impact of Tourism on Small Business Performance: Empirical Evidence from Malaysian Islands. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 2,1, 11–21
- G. Nieman and C. Nieuwenhuizen. Female entrepreneur in the hospitality trade: A case study in South Africa (1997)
- A.M. Azmi, O. Nik Hairi & Y. Lee Kuan. Critical Success Factors among Entreprenuers in Business. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. 7,1, (2012)
- T. Bates. Entrepreneur human capital inputs and small business longevity. Review of Economics and Statistics, 72, 551–559 (1990) [CrossRef]
- M.J. Osirim. Characteristics of Entrepreneurship in Nigerian Industries That Started Small, PhD dissertation, Harvard University, United States – Massachusetts. Retrieved August 10, 2010 from Dissertations and Theses: Full Text. (Publication No. AAT 9035529. (1990)
- R. Stuart and P.A. Abetti. “ Field study of technical ventures-Part III: The Impact of Entrepreneurial and Management Experience on Early Performance.” Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research. B.A. Kirchoff, W.W. Long, W.E. McMullan, K.H. Vesper and W.E.
- Nor Aini Haji Idris. Program Pembasmian Kemiskinan Dalam Kalangan Ibu Tunggal: Analisis Penyertaan Dan Keberkesanan. Prosiding PERKEM VII, jilid 1 (2012) 248–259 (2008)
- A. Robb and D. Robinson, The capital structure decisions of new firms. Review of Financial Studies, forthcoming (2012)
- Vasanthakumari. Economic Empowerment of Women through Micro Enterprises in India with Special Reference to Promotional Agencies, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol.2 Issue 1, January 2012
- Zanisah Man, Nurul Fatanah Zahari, & Mustaffa Omar, (2009) Kesan ekonomi pelancongan terhadap komuniti batek di Kuala Tahan, Pahang. Jurnal Sains Sosial dan Kemanusiaan, 4,1, 1–12 (2009)
- S.E. Sanggin. Community Involvement in Culture and Nature Tourism in Sarawak, Akademika 77, 149–165 (2009)
- S. Akis, N. Peristianis & J. Warner. Residents’ Attitudes to Tourism Development: The Case Of Cyprus. Tourism Management, 17, 7, 481–494 (1996) [CrossRef]
- S. Vijayanand. Socio-economic impacts in pilgrimage tourism. Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research 2, 1, 329–343 (2012)
- G. McGrath. Managing the service encounter: consistent high-quality delivery through ‘internal marketing’. In The International Marketing of Travel and Tourism-A Strategic Approach (L. Becherel, and F Vellas, Eds.). New York: Palgrave Macmillan (1999)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.