SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Musgrave R.A. The Theory of Public Finance: A Study in Public Economy. 1959. [Google Scholar]
- Heald D. Public expenditure and public accountability [J]. Omega, 1979, (7):469–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harold O. The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications: Techniques and Appli- cations [M]. London: Oxford University Press, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- De Borger B., Kerstens K. Moesen W. & Vanneste J. Explaining differences in productive efficiency: An application to Belgian municipalities [J]. Public Choice, 1994, (80):339–58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Devarajan S., Swaroop V. & Zou H. The composition of public expenditure and economic growth [J]. Journal of Monetary Economics, 1996, (37):313–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Athanassopoulos A.D. & Triantis K.P. Assessing aggregate cost efficiency and the related policy im- plications for Greek local municipalities [J]. Infor, 1998, (36):66–83. [Google Scholar]
- Worthington A.C. Cost efficiency in Australian local government: A comparative analysis of mathematical programming and econometrical approaches [J]. Financial Accountability & Management, 2000, (16): 201–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Afonso A. & Fernandes S. Assessing and explaining the relative efficiency of local government [J]. The Journal of Socio-Economics, 2008, (37):1946–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.