SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Patriekten Brink. Voluntary Environment Agreement: Process, Practice and Future Use [M]. UK: Greenleaf Publishing, 2002.
- Jordan A.,Wurzel R. & Zito A.R. “New” Instruments of Environment al Governance? National Experiences and Prospects [M]. London: Frank Cass Publishers, 2003.
- Borkey P., Glachant M. & Leveque F. Voluntary Approaches for Environmental Policy in OECD Countries: An Assessment [R]. The Report of 14th Session of WPEEPI, 1998.
- Cf. Mahendra & P. Singh, German Administrative Law: in Common Law Perspective, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 1985, pp.51–52.
- Zhou Hongchun. Mobilize the enthusiasm of all sectors to achieve energy conservation [J]. Environmental Protection, 2007, (12):26–27.
- Zhu Yuezhong. The current key issues and recommendations to be concerned about energy saving work [J]. Macroeconomic Research, 2009, (3):58.
- Zhang Weiying. Game Theory and Information Economics [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Joint Publishing, Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 2004.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.