SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Sudhir Wanmali & Yassir Islam. Rural infrastructure and agricultural development in Southern Africa: A centre-periphery perspective [J]. The Geographical Journal, 1997, 163(3):259–269. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edward M. Gramlich. Infrastructure investment: A review essay [J]. Journal of Economic Literature, 1994, 32(3):1176–1196. [Google Scholar]
- Tarek M. Harchaoui, Faouzi Tarkhani & Paul Warren, Public infrastructure in Canada, 1961-2002, [J]. Canadian Public Policy-Analyse de Politiques, 2004, 30(3):303–318. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sytze A. Rienstra & Peter Nijkamp. Lessons from private financing of transport infrastructure Dutch infrastructure in the 19th century and European projects in the 20th century [J]. Revue Economique, 1997, 48(2):231–245. [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan C. Levine. Equity in infrastructure finance: When are impact fees justified? [J] Land Economics, 1994, 70(2):210–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ronald J. Daniels & Michael J. Trebilcock. Private provision of public infrastructure: An organizational analysis of the next privatization frontier [J]. University of Toronto Law Journal, 1996, 46(3): 375–426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clifford Winston. Efficient transportation infrastructure policy [J]. The Journal of Economic Perspective, 1991, 5(1):113–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Masakatsu Akino. Land infrastructure improvement in agricultural development: The Japanese case, 1900-1965 [J]. Economic Development and Cultural Change, 1979, 28(1):97–117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lata Chatterjee & Syed Abu Hasnath. Public construction expenditures in the united states: Are there structural breaks in the 1921-1987 period? [J]. Economic Geography, 1991, 67(1):42–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alan Altshuler. Infrastructure investment [J]. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1989, 8(3): 505–508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YangH. & MengQ. Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme [J]. Transportation Research, 2000, 34A. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kumarsawamy & X.Q. Zhang. Governmental role in BOT-led infrastructure development [J]. International Journal of Project Management, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Qiao, Shaoqing Wang, Robert L.K. Tiong & Tsang-Sing Chan. Framework for critical success factors of BOT projects in China [J]. The Journal of Project Finance, 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.