SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- D. Heien, D. Pick, The Structure of International Demand for Soybean Products, Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1991(1): 137–143.
- S. Y., Deodhar, I. M. Sheldon, Market Power in the Export World Market for Soy meal Exports, Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 1997,22 (1): 78–86
- Liyong Du, Analysis of factors on volatility of soybean prices in international market, Journal of Prices Monthly, 2013(7): 9–12.
- Jianwei Li, Hu Sang, Analysis of factors and suggestions on volatility of soybean prices, Journal of Prices Monthly, 2013(1): 31–33.
- Rui Wang, Zhuo Chen, Empirical analysis of soybean price relations between China and the US–based on statistic of four future markets and spot markets, Journal of Wuhan Finance Monthly, 2011(10): 30–33.
- Min Li, Gucheng Li, Zhongchao Feng, Research on integration of domestic and international soybean prices based on the VAR model, Journal of World Agriculture, 2012(4): 42–47.
- Xunbo Chen, Impact of volatility of imported soybean prices on domestic market–empirical analysis based on the VAR model, Journal of Price Theory and Practice, 2013(8): 83–84.
- Changming Song, Chongguang Li, Juan Xu, Research on integration of Chinese and American agricultural markets and price transmission mechanism–illustrated by the example of soybean market, Journal of World Economy Study, 2013(3): 35–40+88.
- Wei Si, Meng Zhang, soybean import market of China: competitive structure and market power.Journal of Chinese Rural Economy, 2013(8).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.