SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Cheng, H. Research on the basic theory of macro quality management–An analysis perspective based on quality security [J]. Journal of Wuhan University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2010, 1: 129–134. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, H., Li, Q.Q. Research on the system of overall regional quality index model and its assessment [J]. Management World, 2009, (1). [Google Scholar]
- Claes Fornel, Liu, J.L. Customer Satisfaction and ACSI [M]. Tianjin: Tianjin University Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y.C. Construction of index system for development quality assessment [J]. Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2009, 189(6): 78–82. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, S.H., Li, Z.H., Mou, R.Y., et al. Industrial “three-power” assessment model and its application [J]. China Software Science, 2012, (5): 40–47. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W.L., Chen, Y. Research on the industrial quality ladder of Chinese manufacture industry [J]. Chinese Industrial Economy, 2012, (296)11: 58–70. [Google Scholar]
- An, L.N., Research on the Index System of Cultural Industry Assessment–Empirical Research Based on Hebei Province [D]. Hebei University of Business & Economics, 2014, 3: 16–18. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X.T., Zong, X.D. Assessment of common assessment framework in the public departments of EU countries [J]. Journal of National Administrative College, 2005, (6): 77–80. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, M.C., Liu, X.T. Common performance assessment framework of European public departments and its reference meaning [J]. Reference of Public Administrative Education, 2005, (3). [Google Scholar]
- Ani MATEI, Elis-Bianca BĂLĂCEANU. Performance through the Common Assessment Framework: A critical review for Romania [J]. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014, (143): 862–866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.