SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- David S.Scharfstein and JEREMY C.Stein, Herd Behavior and Investment [J]. The American Economic Review, 1999, 80(3): 465–479. [Google Scholar]
- Bikchandani S., Hirshleifer, D. and Welch I., A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change as Informational Cascades [J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1992, 100: 992–1026. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qi Xiang and Zhao Yong, Evolutionary Simulation for the Population of Altruist and Egoist in Herd Behavior Model [J]. Systems Engineering, 2009, 29(2): 167–172. [Google Scholar]
- Yunlong Yang, Wenhu He. Empirical Research on Chinese Curb Transaction Market——Based on GARCH model [J] Qinghai Finance, 2013(8). [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoxia Yan, Caixia Yan. Empirical Research on the Herding in Chinese Stock Market [J]. Business Accounting, 2013(12). [Google Scholar]
- Lakonishok J., Shleifer A. and Vishny R. The Impact of Institutional Trading on Stock Prices [J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 1992, 329(1): 23–43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zuoyan Huang. Research on the Institutional Investor Behavior and Policy Guide [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai University Press, 2012: 117–118. [Google Scholar]
- Russ Wermers, Mutual Fund Herding and the Impact on Stock Prices [J]. The Journal of Finance, 1999(2): 581–622. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.