SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Management and Society|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Avolio B J, Gardner W L, Walumbwa F O, et al. Unlocking the Mask a Look at the Process by Which Authentic Leaders Impact Follower Attitudes and Behaviors [J]. Leadership Quarterly, 2004, 15(6): 801–823. [CrossRef]
- Farh, J. L., Tsui, A. S., Xin, K. R., & Cheng, B. S. The Influence of Relational Demography and Guanxi: The Chinese Case [J]. Organization Science, 1998, 9: 471–488. [CrossRef]
- Luthans, F, Avolio, B J. Authentic Leadership: A positive Developmental Approach. Positive Organizational Scholarship [M]. San Francisco: Barrett-Koehler, 2003.
- Fan, J.L., Zheng, B.X. Paternalistic Leadership Organized by Chinese Organization: Analysis on A Cultural Opinion [J]. Research on Local Psychology, 2000, 13: 127–180.
- Pan, X.F., Qin, Q.W. Measurement of Organizational Atmosphere in Middle School and Relevant Analysis on Psychological Health of Teachers [J]. Psychological Science, 2007, 30(4): 982–986.
- Qian, S.H., Min, W.G. Brief Discussion on Flexible Management and Establishment of Modern Leadership Prestige [J]. Academic Exploration, 2002, 3.
- Zheng, Q. Power and Prestige of Leader Cadres –Reflection on Leader Power and Prestige [J]. Journal of Hunan Industry Polytechnic
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.